Author Topic: Carrie's TS2 Album  (Read 8590 times)

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: Carrie's TS2 Album
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2016, 06:55:55 PM »
Oh Carrie, I LOVE your southwestern theme! I've always loved anything SW and you've made it so much fun to look through your lovely rooms!!  minibud

The following users thanked this post: Carrie

Offline teddybear

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2016, 09:17:29 PM »
 luvvvu  Beautiful pictures! I really love the Druid's shed and the Mockdoty house exterior! The interiors are wonderful!  girlyglitter

Offline Carrie

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2016, 02:44:36 PM »
3 Pics from my latest community lot, I'll Be Bach (yep, it's a music store). While I was watching Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation, in the very early part of the film, Tom Cruise's character goes into a record shop in London. He is given a record, and then is directed to a listening/preview room. I thought that was such a cool feature for a record shop to have, so, I incorporated 4 of them into my new shop on its second floor. These are images from that section of the shop. :)

1. Interior of the room (as best as I could get it, as it's a 3x3 room, which makes it extremely difficult to get good screen shots lol

2. Exterior of the rooms. I made the wall stickers from Jope's wall tattoo, because it's shiftable, and shows up well on door surfaces. Obviously, it's just deco, so if I play this lot, I'll have to move the door number stickers to the wall next to the doors.

3. The Hallway just in front of the preview rooms (so far - as I haven't quite decided if I'm going to keep this as a deco lot, or a playable one)

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Krazyredd

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Krazyredd

Offline Carrie

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2016, 02:48:10 PM »
Maxis Makeover Time!! Well, the Sim I made, who is to be the future owner of the shop, I'll Be Bach, needed to start off with something. And, since that particular Sim happens to be Pynke Dotz, well...no self-respecting, pink-haired, sweat suit wearing Sim would be caught dead in a Maxis home. However, that's all she could afford. Until we tweaked it a bit. Here's the results. Btw, yes, this is the EXACT same home, just realllllly overhauled (the original exterior footprint of the home is still 100% the same). I simply knocked down the interior walls, and added a second story. Hope you like them :)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:05:17 PM by Carrie »

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Krazyredd, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Krazyredd, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Carrie

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2016, 04:55:36 AM »
One of my community lots called 'Raven's Roost' - a Pagan Shoppe. It's a WIP though, so this is basically the only room I have done. It's the owner's office on the main floor. The lot itself is a 3 story Victorian home, converted into a shoppe. Lots of nooks and crannies for everyone to explore! Well, here's the office :)

Apologies for the particularly crap graphics card I have at the moment, for it will not allow me to take better screen shots.  bagshy

Offline Toadflax

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2017, 10:33:41 PM »
Hi Carrie, I'd love to see more pics of your pagan shoppe, even with your crap graphics card! You really rock your maxis makeovers too!

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2017, 09:23:07 AM »
Wow, I love the trunk texture...and I think the golden one in the corner is a mirror....althou it looks like a window...beautiful!

Offline Chris W.

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »
Oh this looks like a very nice Office,even with the crappy Graphicscard.Hope you will get one soon,i want to see this Shop in full glory when it`s done :D
Also i`m with homeroxana,that Mirror really looks like a Window,first thought it was one of Adele`s Windows :D

Offline Carrie

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2017, 04:32:41 PM »
Apologies for having taken so long to respond. Yes, the golden frame in the corner is indeed one of Adele's windows. The dragon circular frame is my own creation, to fit over a circular mirror. I made several ornate wall hangings like this for the shoppe. I think I included them in my Samhain download on my tumblr. It's been a bit, so I can't really remember off the top of my head as to which collection it's originally from. LOL
 lolol
UPDATE EDIT: Yep, it was part of my Samhain  set! I made the mirror frame on Jope's wall tattoo (You can find it here: https://carriests2designsworld.tumblr.com/post/150583955603/jopes-wall-tattoos-in-samhain-recolors-meshes)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:01:30 PM by Carrie »

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
Don't be sorry for the graphics, it doesn't count. Only creativity is judged there and you're talented. The pagan shop is absolutely fantastic , very detailed. I think the final will be terrific.
I also like what you've done with my favourite ever maxis house in the sims 2 and the music room is great.
Installed in my Windows 10 : Sims 2 - Sims 3 and Sims 4- Currently play the sims 3 too much and sims 4.

My simblr ID : simsophonie
My wordress ID : simsophonique.wordpress.com
missvdetectivebsides.wordpress.com