Author Topic: Carrie's TS2 Album  (Read 8700 times)

Offline Carrie

Re: Carrie's TS2 Album
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 04:31:14 AM »
Funny you should mention the path idea, ekrubynaffit! I've been filing through my textures, trying to come up with a good 'dirty grain stone' type ground cover that I can use for a path way. Not the ordinary path, but rather something that's got semi-worn, kind of half-buried, mossy covered trampled on a million times type ground texture. It will take me awhile....and I may need to nap on it a bit...but I'll get it done!

violetflower

Offline ekrubynaffit

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 07:38:32 AM »
This one is always a great terrain to have for pathways http://modthesims.info/d/410635
For all your building needs and a few downloads of my own
https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice

Offline Carrie

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 09:33:35 AM »
I've had that one since it came out! It's on my list of 'must have' items for my game, and I use it rather often.

minibud

Offline Carrie

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 08:48:38 PM »
Well, it seems that my 'monochrome' Sim, Fiona, has gotten herself into a bit of a snafu....again. She's a Virgo, and an artist - at the top of her career I might add - and well, sometimes, not everything always goes according to plan. See, this is her office:

See? Pretty much monochrome. Why, I'm not sure, but every time I tried to add a lot of color, she didn't seem to like it, and at one point, she nearly had a bout of psychosis when I used bright colors in her office. So now, she likes her office....however, one thing seems to always happen when she's on the computer...

She always manages to get her left foot stuck under the furnishings. Go figure. It must be an artist's thing. The 'fun' doesn't end there. Out of all the Sims in the neighborhood, everyone just looooooooooooooooooooves Fiona. So much so that she just can't seem to even use the loo without a random person coming in to wash their hands.

Well, may as well make the most of it and chat awhile next to the loo, right?

headach

Only my Sims, I swear....

The following users thanked this post: Indra, Oldbox, Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe

The following users thanked this post: Indra, Oldbox, Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe

Offline Carrie

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2015, 01:29:24 AM »
Trying my hand, yet again, at a more modern home I designed awhile back. Not sure I'm really keen on the architecture, but the semi-monochrome look/feel I am beginning to enjoy. This is what I have so far:

Living/Lounge Area

Indoor Pool

Entry/Foyer

I'm trying to keep it as minimalist as possible, which, considering I'm a clutter freak, is driving me nuts! OK, more nuts than I already am.
 pinkyay

The following users thanked this post: Indra, Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe

Broomhilda

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2015, 01:47:04 AM »
Love your home..:)

The following users thanked this post: Carrie

coco

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 10:15:29 AM »
  it is different, maybe something more clutter, or other colors, but I find it amazing house with all the windows!! hearts

Offline Carrie

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2015, 09:32:55 PM »
Just a few close up shots of 3 of the 24 new wallpapers I made today. I've been working on a botanical series, and I figured it's probably best for me to start with the easier stuff first. You know... wallpaper, flooring, curtains....that stuff. So, these are the wallpapers.

The following users thanked this post: Indra, Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Indra, Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Broomhilda

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2015, 12:56:11 AM »
I am in love  hearts with your creations Carrie..and am seriously thinking of going back to modern or at least semi-modern..homes lol..great job girl.. BetsyRose

Offline Carrie

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2015, 05:17:17 AM »
Well, I made more walls and floors for my Sims. Last time I went nuts with the botany prints. This time, it's nautical prints (walls and floors). I used Ralph Lauren Nautical wallpapers to make the walls, and 1 floor. Figured I'd post a few in-game shots of the papers :)

coco

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2015, 12:09:57 PM »
  love it"' the black stripe looks nice, :yayoyay

Offline Carrie

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2015, 04:00:58 AM »
Well, I figured it would be fun to make MY family in Sims2. I was going to go ahead and make them age appropriate. However, when I realized that both myself, and Jerry (real life hubby), would have to be elders in the game....well, that just wasn't going to happen. Neither of us sport any noticeable grey (key word - noticeable....as we've both had grey strands since we were in our late teens), and we're far from decrepit looking. So, 2 adults, and 4 teens it was. No, I didn't include the pets, because you're only allowed so many pets in the game, and I just would not be able to NOT include them all.

beavyboy

So, I make my family. I put them on an empty starter lot. I have them all watching the clouds while I begin to build the house. Annnnnnnnnd.....this is what happened within the first 30 seconds (literally) of the game play....

Seriously.......what in the? Only my family, I swear.
 headach

Broomhilda

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2015, 05:08:35 AM »
girl I love it.. lolol that is soooo funny lolsmile

Offline Edward

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 05:15:57 AM »
So funny!

I just wish I could do the things you do.....Fantastic work Carrie!

Offline Carrie

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2016, 08:06:13 AM »
Odinhaus

sitdog

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, LisaPham, tahoe