Author Topic: Khenarthi's Album [Updated May 5th, 2017]  (Read 476 times)

Offline Khenarthi

Khenarthi's Album [Updated May 5th, 2017]
« on: May 06, 2017, 02:01:04 AM »
I just finished a tiny house and it seemed like as good an excuse as any to create an album here.  inlovehamp

This is a 3x12 home (plus a small balcony and front porch), which is the narrowest house I've ever designed. It was a difficult space to photograph, so I apologize in advance if the angles are a little wonky. ♥

(landscaping is really not my thing but I tried)

You can see the whole album, including some more detailed pictures, here.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, CrazyDestinyFire, Avrora, Sja4ever

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, CrazyDestinyFire, Avrora, Sja4ever

Offline Simsophonique

Re: Khenarthi's Album [Updated May 5th, 2017]
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 01:23:02 PM »
What a wonderful house ! I love the exteriors with the orange trees, the entrance is perfect and I love the corner seat with the cheminey in front of I also love the kitchen. The colours sheme you choose is absolutely gorgeous and in harmony.
Installed in my Windows 10 : Sims 2 - Sims 3 and Sims 4- Currently play the sims 3 too much and sims 4.

My simblr ID : simsophonie
My wordress ID : simsophonique.wordpress.com
missvdetectivebsides.wordpress.com

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 09:39:22 PM »
Yes, I like the tiny kitchen also, such beautiful counters! I can't tell which game you used, but I like the third picture with flowers pouring down...And I like the green open space...

Offline tahoe

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 07:04:03 PM »

What a wonderful house.
I love small houses because it's fun to decorate.