Author Topic: 4ESF Files  (Read 2860 times)

Offline ranabluu

Re: 4ESF Files
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 10:41:09 AM »
Another site I wasn't around for, glad the files were preserved. starflower
I like cookies and TS2 downloads...please feed my addiction.

The following users thanked this post: Simmylicious, DutchSimsLover, Karlene, Hokieman

The following users thanked this post: Simmylicious, DutchSimsLover, Karlene, Hokieman

Offline KarenLorraine

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 10:41:53 AM »
Thank you, great to know :)

The following users thanked this post: Karlene

The following users thanked this post: Karlene

Offline Sudsie01

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 04:06:44 AM »
Oh this is a life saver! One of my favorite sites! Thanks!

Offline dorichi2008

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 10:33:18 PM »
Wonderful! Thanks! :thankeefrog

Offline TeeInVa

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 10:03:32 PM »
 :bluflowpot   happy flowers, just because :-)  #1 I love icons and #2 ya'll deserve FLOWERS for keeping this site going and my addiction well fed!

Anyway - I DL'd these 4ESF files Mooonths ago because I saw a recolor of  the 4ESF Antique Desk (from the"Theme" Antique Living set) in white, of course,  at MTS that I really liked BUUUUUT, the Candle on the desk (which according to the pictures should look pewter-y or silver-y... is BLUE, ugh

Well, of course it is    :facepalmxd: [size=78%]  [/size][/size](haha) because I want to play with it!    Does ANYONE know what I might be missing from either the Antique Theme  or any other 4ESF Mesh that might turn the dreaded blue candle sitting on top of the 4ESF Antique Desk into something less irritating?Thanks in advance for anyone who can help[size=78%]
[/size]TeeInVa[size=78%]

Offline Joanne Sears

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 10:17:34 PM »
Wow, I was looking for some of the files here, thanks so much for having them here that I can download, for 4ESF files. supercalifragilistic espialidoshles. lol, just had to say it. Not sure of spelling but gave it my best