Author Topic: TV what ya watching?  (Read 7719 times)

Offline Oldbox

Re: TV what ya watching?
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2015, 11:00:16 PM »
My favorite Show:  The Walking Dead  :yayoyay

The following users thanked this post: mama

The following users thanked this post: mama

Offline Nancy01905

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 01:19:58 AM »
I like watching Supergirl (just started this year.)
Doctor Who, CSI's series, Arrow, the Flash

Offline Ben Aligan 3

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2016, 02:12:27 PM »
The BBC has recently begun a serialised version of War and Peace...lots of sumptuous costumes and super sets...nothing turgid (the actual book is heavy going)...this version even has Gillian Anderson of X-Files fame...love it... :thumbup:

Offline Edward

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 09:29:11 AM »
Watched, Bizzaro Supergirl.

Next week's episode comes from the Superman cartoon, For The Man That Has Everything.

Offline Whispers

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2016, 03:09:45 AM »
I've recently been watching Japanese telly, and Bitter Blood is my favorite program at the moment.

Also watched 2 of the 3 Rurouni Kenshin Live Action movies.

Offline gillyjj

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2016, 08:16:28 PM »
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Vikings, Game of Thrones, Detectorists, Orphan Black, Downton Abbey -- I don't know what I'm going to do when Downton ends!!!

Offline PenelopeT

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »
Not much of a TV watcher, but am currently binge watching 24 from the beginning...for the hundredth (really the 3rd) time. It was one of my favorite shows to watch first run - always thought of the Jack Bauer character as my second (my husband comes first) soul mate.  :hoorah:
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 12:53:54 AM »
I'm always behind on TV shows, but I watch a lot of HGTV shows like House Hunters and Property Brothers, but as for other shows, I enjoy sitcoms like The Middle, Blackish, and Last Man Standing. I'm also getting into Jane the Virgin. I also watch lots of reruns of shows from the 90s and earlier.

Offline lorijune

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2016, 10:01:03 PM »
I just finished watching all nine seasons of Nurse Jackie on Netflix.  Currently looking for another interesting series to get involved with.  I watch a lot on Masterpiece Theater too.  I tend to watch things at opposite ends of the spectrum sometimes!  From The Walking Dead to Downton Abbey.  I have qwerky viewing habits!

Offline Breila

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2016, 09:39:16 PM »
I'm a sucker for a good crime drama, specially Criminal Minds, but I found Grimm, which combines both the crime and fantasy genres, has gorgeous men in it (I've been single too long), and it's AWESOME! :D

I also love shows like Grand Designs, Extreme Makeover, things like that. :D

Offline simlily

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2016, 10:12:56 PM »
Dr. Who, Walking dead, game of thrones.

Offline anakin

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2016, 12:28:08 PM »
Wow, you guys watch so much stuff I have not even heard of??

I watch BBT, Modern Family and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, as well as Grey's Anatomy (that one is dragging on....)

I wanted to try Mr. Robot, how is that one? Worth watching? I just started watching Sherlock as well, which is really good, cannot believe I have not watched it before. Also wanted to try Suits and White Collar, and waiting for the new season of OITNB.... Literally binge watched the previous season in 2 days as I was between jobs.. Not good!
please visit my Simblr:
www.anakinsimblr.tumblr.com

Offline LaRei

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2016, 09:59:20 PM »
I don't have cable anymore.  I'm watching lots of Hulu and Netflix.  NXT, Jane, The Virgin, and Steven Universe are on my watchlist.  I'm also Re-watching Gilmore Girls and Jem.

Offline direwrath

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2016, 02:45:41 AM »
Just finished the latest season of Walking Dead, which is my show.  Also Vikings and Outsiders is over for now, but they were pretty good this season.  Right now I'm watching Game of Thrones (finally), and I've been watching Law and Order SVU reruns as well.  I'm big into paranormal shows as well like Haunted History.

Offline Krazyredd

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2016, 03:53:58 AM »
I HATE TV, I used to love it...but if I'm watching more than likely it's the HISTORY channel, PBS, TCM (turner classic movies) and the old but goodie type of 70s 80s tv shows (know what I'm saying). :hoorah:

Been Changing-I've Been Rearranging, YET Retro still Beckons ME!