Author Topic: TV what ya watching?  (Read 7710 times)

Offline Esky

Re: TV what ya watching?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 06:59:28 PM »
Oh my god. I just finished up season 3 of Orphan Black and... squee! You all need to watch it, it's so awesome!

Offline Ben Aligan 3

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 06:54:17 PM »
I always meant to watch Boardwalk Empire, so now I'm backtracking and working my way through series 1.  It is utterly compelling!  :thumbup:

Offline ObjectSeeker7

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 07:13:35 PM »

I'm also addicted to Netflix!  I find myself watching the old shows available on there.  The Andy Griffith Show, Roseanne, The Wonder Years and then the more current shoes like Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Melissa & Joey, & Young & Hungry.  I go back and forth a lot.  I'll start watching something, take a break watch something else then repeat. haha

Don't have too much time to watch tv but I am totally addicted to Netflix!  Watching some breaking bad at the moment, and thinking about starting Grey's :)

I would definitely recommend watching Grey's.  It's a good one! 

Offline Illusions

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 03:29:58 AM »
I've been watching a lot of Hotel Impossible lately lol. I love the show since I love Hotels haha
*Ponders* I've Been Playing Sims Series...forever...It Seems

Offline tahoe

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 10:13:54 AM »

I watch Days of Our Lives (we are in 2012 in Sweden), Midsomer Murders and
  Prisoner.

Offline Whispers

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 06:11:31 AM »
I'm also a Netflixer more than a TV watcher.

Things I like include (beware, eclectic list coming):

Alaska State Troopers (this is what I watch when I'm falling asleep...something about that monotone narrator)
Bones
Paranormal Witness (AAAAAH!)
Rosemary and Thyme
Midsomer Murders
Kolchak: The Night Stalker (oldie but goodie)

And I LOVE anything cheesy like:
Roboshark
Icetastrophe
500mph Storm
Big Ass Spider

I also love older movies and shows like:
Mash
Keeping Up Appearances
Are you Being Served (My all time favorite British comedy)
all the monster movies from the 30s-60s like Son of the Wolfman, The Fly (the original) and so forth.

Offline MissEmmaCat

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 12:51:54 AM »
i read a lot of the same shows as i watch...
game of thrones, supernatural, castle, penny dreadful.....
also daredevil was pretty good, agents of shield and agent carter (can you guess, i'm a marvel fan) :)

there are some interesting show coming up in autum, i heard that terry brooks shannara saga gets a shot as a tv-show, also the movie limitless (that i found peronaly pretty intersting) gets a spin-off on tv.....and of course new marvel shows.....can't wait to take a first look on them.

and i watch fairy tale (anime show) with my boyfriend, cause that was the only anime we both could agree on..... :47:

Offline mama

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 07:59:02 PM »
9 days until the Walking Dead returns!  Sunday is the finale of Fear the Walking Dead!   Can't wait for the Walking Dead!

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 09:12:32 PM »
I am sooooooo looking forward to the return of The Walking Dead,my favorite show. I was hoping that the summer's Fear the Walking Dead would be more to my liking but I hate it. I loved the idea of a show starting at the beginning of the apocalypse. But, the characters are ALL so unlikeable. They are all so cliche. I spend most of the episodes rolling my eyes:The drug addict, the man who doesn't believe in guns and the latest-the teenage girl who cuts herself. All unneeded crap to take away from a great story.  ohewww

Offline hollyq

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2015, 03:52:35 AM »
Walking dead walking dead walking dead!!!!!   I am SO disappointed in Fear the walking dead. I wanted so much to like it. Can't stand the characters. I also just finished watching Better call Saul on Netflix. The spin-off of Breaking Bad. It was fantastic. I just started watching Heroes. I'm just finishing season 1. Loving it!!!

Offline Whispers

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 05:54:23 AM »
The Walking Dead just feels so dark to me, I can't enjoy it. I think it's because there's no...fixing what's wrong. I like shows that have a possible happy ending :P ROFL!

Offline Illusions

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2015, 04:08:53 AM »
Now I watch a lot of American Dad! on Netflix  :)  such a weird show, but it is amusing to me XD
*Ponders* I've Been Playing Sims Series...forever...It Seems

Offline peppers

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2015, 05:07:55 PM »
The Walking Dead hearts , and my daughter finally got me caught up with Once Upon a Time.

Offline Louma

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »
i wish that Netflix would ever consider allowing that access world wide! i hate watching TV because of the many commercials during shows and series. ITS HUGE over here in Egypt. Thats why i stopped bothering and i download stuff online which sucks!!

Offline Sudsie01

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2015, 02:06:32 AM »
Baseball!