Author Topic: TV what ya watching?  (Read 7725 times)

Offline Jordana

TV what ya watching?
« on: August 06, 2015, 05:01:20 PM »
I have a few I just cannot miss...Big brother, Dead Files, and anything with ghosts. I also love Over my dead body with Linda Hamilton. I also live orange is the new black on netflex.

THANK YOU KIM FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG AND AVATAR <3

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: TV what ya watching?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 05:22:25 PM »
My favorite show is The Walking Dead but it is on hiatus until October which makes me quite sad. I also love love love The Great British Bake Off and am so happy that it's begun again. I also really enjoy Skin Wars, Naked & Afraid, OITNB, Sherlock, Wayward Pines, Project Runway & MasterChef. BetsyRose

The following users thanked this post: mama, Jordana

Offline Jordana

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 05:25:10 PM »
OMG love walking dead, the pre walking dead show is starting august 23

THANK YOU KIM FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG AND AVATAR <3

The following users thanked this post: mama

Offline mama

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 06:08:37 PM »
The Walking Dead, of course, can't wait for it to start up again. Waiting for Fear the Walking Dead in a couple of weeks, then there's Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, oh and I looooove Proof, it's very good. Castle, Law & Order, all of them. CSI, vegas and N.Y.

The following users thanked this post: Jordana

Offline Belinda

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 08:53:00 PM »
I love anything Paranormal. Supernatural, Salem, Penny Dreadful, The Originals and Ghost Hunters are the ones I will not miss ! :)

Offline Michelle

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 02:28:20 AM »
Game of Thrones  hearts..I cannot miss it! That is the only time I watch Tv except for when I have to watch cartoons with my grandson... lolol

Offline celebkiriedhel

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 03:56:48 AM »
I haven't had a TV since 2006 and to be honest? I don't miss it. On the other hand, I've just recently gotten netflix on my PC.... (addicted!)

Favourites so far:

Falling Skies
Dr Who (but the doctor has been my favourite since 1967)
Haven
Sherlock
Lost Girl.

And lets not talk about all the movies I've been watching. :D
Nice is different than Good. Sondheim.

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 08:49:16 PM »
Kiri, I think you are the one that got me hooked on Haven, we can't wait for it to return to finish this season up.

My big ones are Walking Dead (excited for the prequel), Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Gilmore Girls (clearly way over, but still love to rewatch it). Those are probably the top three that get me so excited I'd tattoo them all over my body. Going to have to check out Salem now, always in the mood for supernatural shows.

Offline sams2

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 09:23:24 PM »
Don't have too much time to watch tv but I am totally addicted to Netflix!  Watching some breaking bad at the moment, and thinking about starting Grey's :)

Offline Esky

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 09:43:49 PM »
I don't really watch too much tv, but at the minute I'm going through season 3 of Orange is the New Black. I also really like Penny Dreadful, and I hate-watch Game of Thrones just to see how bad the train wreck gets.

Offline TwoFingersWhiskey

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 12:05:28 AM »
I've been trying to finish up Queer as Folk and Wayward Pines. The latter is really creepy and I loved the books so it's a must-watch.

Offline songib67

• Born in Boston Ma. Sims2 fan since the beginning.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 12:52:09 AM »
My favs are Gray's Anatomy, Survivor, Rizzoli & Isles, Naked and Afraid, Life below Zero, Ice lake Rebels & old movies.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:53:40 AM by songib67 »

Offline mama

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 01:01:47 AM »
Kiri, I think you are the one that got me hooked on Haven, we can't wait for it to return to finish this season up.

My big ones are Walking Dead (excited for the prequel), Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Gilmore Girls (clearly way over, but still love to rewatch it). Those are probably the top three that get me so excited I'd tattoo them all over my body. Going to have to check out Salem now, always in the mood for supernatural shows.

One more week to wait for Fear the Walking Dead!!!!!   yaaaaaaay can't wait, hope its good and not a let down.

Offline LaRei

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 12:43:03 AM »
I watch lots of cartoons.  I'm happy that America's Best Dance Crew, Bring it! and Project Runway are back on the air.

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 07:27:55 PM »
I've been enjoying Mr. Robot.  Last episode is coming up soon.