Author Topic: reinstalled the sims 3  (Read 50 times)

Offline Koolaid1986

reinstalled the sims 3
« on: March 16, 2020, 08:45:02 PM »
so i just got done reinstalling the entire collection. i have been playing on the sims 4 for a while and i keep seeing all this stuff on fb about people who went back to the sims 3 so i gonna give it a shot i never really fully got into the sims 3 i kind went form 2 to 3 back to 2 and then right into 4. so i kinda excticed and worried hope i didn't wait all day to install for no reasion. froggywoggy
TheArtAtomic - gamertag

Offline Simsophonique

Re: reinstalled the sims 3
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 10:09:08 PM »
As a fervent sims 3 fan despite I am into sims 4 for years ago welcome back to the open world !  pinkydance

Offline Koolaid1986

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 12:10:51 AM »
well that didnt go very well. i got the game to install and run but it looked like poopy so i tried everythign i could find online to maybe help make it look and run smooth like the sims 4 doe and with no luck. so i will stick to the sims 4
TheArtAtomic - gamertag

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 02:42:17 PM »
well that didnt go very well. i got the game to install and run but it looked like poopy so i tried everythign i could find online to maybe help make it look and run smooth like the sims 4 doe and with no luck. so i will stick to the sims 4
You cannot got the game as smooth as the sims 4 because sims 3 is not well coded and it has a lot of mistakes due to the open world. You've got often your sims stucks on places or you often got your sims doesn't move quickly before doing an action. You have to download mods at simsasylum (registration required), Nrass mods  and fix worlds by Ellacharmed to help.Sims 4 is closed to the sims 2 because there is no open worlds.