Author Topic: 8-3 Studio Files  (Read 4544 times)

Offline KarenLorraine

Re: 8-3 Studio Files
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 10:47:30 AM »
Thank you for saving these - some great stuff in there!

The following users thanked this post: DutchSimsLover

The following users thanked this post: DutchSimsLover

Offline sams2

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 08:45:15 PM »
Thanks so much for these :)

Offline sagana

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 07:37:59 PM »
Hi! Thank you so much for the files! I picked up a few I didn't have.

I also have two that don't seem to be archived elsewhere - one is a Special Dollhouse with playable dolls (similar in style to their others) and one is a toybox with the same dolls. I do not have the original zip (or rar or whatever) but do have what I believe is all the files that were in there, including the readme and a pic of each.

Would you all like to include these in this archive? If so, just let me know and I will send/submit them however you like (I don't see an option to attach or add an image or I'd add these here.)

The following users thanked this post: Deatherella

The following users thanked this post: Deatherella

Offline gazania

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 12:01:30 AM »
I was looking for this only recently. It seems that the creator attempted to put the files on OneDrive at one point, but I wasn't getting anything.

Thank ALL of you, plus the Graveyard, who save these sites. Some are just too good to simply disappear.

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 09:46:04 PM »
Hi! Thank you so much for the files! I picked up a few I didn't have.

I also have two that don't seem to be archived elsewhere - one is a Special Dollhouse with playable dolls (similar in style to their others) and one is a toybox with the same dolls. I do not have the original zip (or rar or whatever) but do have what I believe is all the files that were in there, including the readme and a pic of each.

Would you all like to include these in this archive? If so, just let me know and I will send/submit them however you like (I don't see an option to attach or add an image or I'd add these here.)

I would like to have these if you've uploaded them somewhere.

Offline sagana

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 01:59:03 AM »
Hi! I didn't upload them and I'm not sure it it's okay to attach them here or not. I was meaning to offer them to this site if they want to host them with the other files they already are. I was having trouble locating them, but I do think they're on sims cave already. In any case, I'd be happy to email them to you if you like?

Offline TulipSims17

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 02:32:10 AM »
Hi,In searching for sims 2 cc, I haven't come across this creator(s); so thank you very much for sharing