Author Topic: [Solved] Please help - Numenor Wooden modular stairs  (Read 309 times)

Offline FannyCandySims

[Solved] Please help - Numenor Wooden modular stairs
« on: December 13, 2019, 02:10:27 PM »

Edit :

Is there anyone who knows how to help me?
I am trying to write on the Wooden modular stairs by Numenor of all the ways I thought, as words remain as in the demonstrative image.
How should I write to read correctly?
I appreciate all the help available.

Sorry for the poor viewing of the image. The camera is from the game and I didn't think it would be so bad, I hope you can see that all the words on the stairs are the opposite, I tried in imaginable ways to make the words look left to right when read.
But without success.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 09:06:57 AM by FannyCandySims »
FannyCandySims

Offline homeroxana

Re: [Solved] Please help - Numenor Wooden modular stairs
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 09:57:34 PM »
Do you want to write Believe in yourself? Cause the first one is in right order, but every character(letter) must be mirrored...I don't know why this happens...I will try myself...
One question...Did you use the template? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=53161

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom, FannyCandySims

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 01:29:11 AM »
I'm not sure you can do what you're wanting to and be able to read the words. From what I remember that part of the stairs is all mapped to the same spot on the texture. So the backwards areas would need remapped.

Offline FannyCandySims

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 12:32:38 PM »
Yes, the phrase believe in yourself is what I wrote.
But when I tried to use it in the correct reading mode, when testing in the game, there was the mode that reflected the opposite. So I did the opposite, mirrored, but it still didn't work.
And yes, the ladder I used was that of the link mentioned.

In this link , I could understand with amythestfenix's help that this ladder doesn't work with words, but when testing Steffor's ladder, the words worked.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:55:39 PM by FannyCandySims »
FannyCandySims