Author Topic: Tilly fake walls  (Read 823 times)

Offline homeroxana

Tilly fake walls
« on: November 19, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »
Have you seen the new set of walls made by Tilly for Bloomingrosy? I used to have an account at CherryBlossomSims, but since the new site is reserved only for TS4, I knew I wouldn't enter much...and now I saw these:

I left Tilly a message here to ask if these walls could be converted but I guess she's busy and maybe I could wait in vain...
Is there anyone who can log in to the Bloomingrosy and ask her about these walls?
I know she put a lot of hard work into these walls and though I didn't find any files converted from there, I think maybe she will agree if asked politely...Thank you! This could be a lovely Christmas gift...Here is the link to the files:

https://bloomingrosysims.tumblr.com/post/188864738463/ts4-curio-wall-collection-a-rather-random
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:19:37 PM by homeroxana »

The following users thanked this post: tahoe

The following users thanked this post: tahoe

Offline popofpixels

Re: Tilly fake walls
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 12:39:27 AM »
Have you tried sending her a message on tumblr? Her blog is here.

The following users thanked this post: homeroxana

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 01:21:36 AM »
Have you tried sending her a message on tumblr? Her blog is here.
Thank you for the link...Unfortunately you have to log in to post a message...I don't wish to create an account only for this purpose...Maybe somebody will be interested as well or she will log in here and find my message...These are exquisite walls...so versatile...I could wait...anyway this is a good remainder...
EDIT: I went to her profile she was here on the 10-th...I couldn't find out at what time I sent the message course the send items on my messages is empty...I could only see the responses...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 02:02:06 AM by homeroxana »

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 09:32:09 PM »
I'll ask her, I'm pretty sure she will not have a problem letting you convert these walls. 
Update:  Tilly said convert away!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:18:45 AM by MsTeaQueen »

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 11:43:57 PM »

Update:  Tilly said convert away!
Thank you, Mamie! Feels like Christmas already... One more step in the right direction... Is there anyone interested to do it for me, or at least extract the files? Well, I know it's a lot to ask...but I understand you need to have the game to actually extract files...which I don't...Or maybe is different with walls? Instruct me, please!

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 03:24:42 AM »
I have extracted the first set "CurioWallCollection" textures to get you started.  I've never converted anything to S2, however I thought it was worth noting that the S4 texture size is 768x256.  You could easily create the walls yourself using Sims 2 Homecrafter and it can handle the 768x256 size.  Here is the link to the 1st set of texture files.

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »
Thank  you soo much.. sohappyhappyhappy It was my first thought to do so when I saw them...I need the week-end to reinstall the Homecrafter...I hope it will work!  :fingerscrossed:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:33:06 AM by homeroxana »

Offline Tilly

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 12:06:49 PM »
Aw, im so sorry I missed your PM! I hadn't updated my new email address for this site, so didn't get a notification. Thank you to Mamie for letting me know! thankU
If you need anything from me, just let me know!

The following users thanked this post: homeroxana, MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: homeroxana, MsTeaQueen

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 11:49:15 AM »
Here they are in case you didn't get homecrafter running.
https://simfileshare.net/download/1467006/

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 01:42:36 PM »
Yes, I was hoping to work on that this past weekend, but I forgot it was election day, so there is sort of a tradition to bring family together at lunch time and my mom is sick so I have to move my kitchen at her house, so she could be present...Thanks for doing this for me!

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 04:03:24 PM »
Good to see everyone helping out!  Do you want me to extract the 2nd set of textures?
Edit:  Read your msg after I sent this.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:08:50 PM by MsTeaQueen »

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 09:14:53 PM »
Well I messaged Tilly asking if she still have the textures, cause it will be much easy this way and I'm waiting for her reply...

Offline Tilly

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »
Hi,
I've uploaded the textures to SFS, and sent you a PM.
Feel free to share the walls when they are done!
 hedgie

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom