Author Topic: Im going to be MIA till new year  (Read 670 times)

Offline Takart

Im going to be MIA till new year
« on: November 15, 2019, 10:11:40 AM »
hey pearls, im going to be mia till new year, i used to love xmas, now im thinking what ihis is the last xmas i have my boy, iv given up jewlery making and all other stuff except paing and charcoal.....joel had a massive allergic reaction to chemo round 5, only got a teasoon in and we could have lost him, fab nurses at mater waratah nsw australia..sorry iv just given up on everything, nothing makes me happy anymore, the guy i loved decided he didnt love me enough to try and now this.. yes im down but its hard, i dont talk to anyone, no one understands unless u lost a child to a disease eating him away..joel has eaten nothing but icce cream 2 dang tubs a day for over a week as well as other good food and only put on 1kg  **** cancer... sorry anyway cya in the new year..have a great xmas and new year, i will try to keep u all up to date  crystalheart crystalheart 

Joel first pic 33..matt 2nd pick 35

[/size]

[/size]

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 10:17:45 AM by Takart »

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, homeroxana

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, homeroxana

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: Im going to be MIA till new year
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 03:28:27 PM »
BetsyRose I am so very sorry that your family must go through this. Such an unspeakably horrific time for you. I went through this with my Dad. Thank goodness for ice cream. It was the only thing that we could get him to eat. He always looked forward to seeing all the flavors that my Mom could find at the store for him.. Please know that You will be terribly missed until the new year. You will be in my thoughts. Please stop by if you can and let us know how things are going. Take care Sweetheart.  minibud :pinkieheart minibud

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline justJones

Re: Im going to be MIA till new year
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 01:54:04 AM »
So sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine. My 11 yr old was diagnosed with epilepsy this summer and that is scary enough. Knowing she will most like live a long life, even so it's still scary. I can't imagine at all what you must be going through. Prayers for you all and big hugs! I know it's cliche, but hang in there.
-you can call me Jones-