Author Topic: This fills me with so much nostalgia!  (Read 256 times)

Offline animefemme

This fills me with so much nostalgia!
« on: November 08, 2019, 04:05:44 AM »

I remember this set so well from my early days in BPS, playing S2.  :pinkieheart As a new S4 player I find it so crazy to see these sets being redone for the game...ten+ years later. :)

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, mama, Christobal, MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, mama, Christobal, MsTeaQueen

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: This fills me with so much nostalgia!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 04:33:26 PM »
smartieOwl Sometimes during those rare moments when I have nothing to do, I go on the Sims 1 sites that are either still producing or the older sites that are closed . Love to see all those sets that took hours to download on my aol dial-up.

The following users thanked this post: mama, Oldbox, animefemme

The following users thanked this post: mama, Oldbox, animefemme

Offline animefemme

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 05:21:04 PM »
Lol Betsy! I love it.  BetsyRose

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

Offline tinhouse

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:32:46 PM »
Danielle! Oh my goodness this is wonderful, I'm so happy to see you back!  I think about BPS often and really miss those days. 

You were always one of my favourite Sims2 designers, I think I had every recolour you ever made and your houses were fantastic!  xxxx

The following users thanked this post: mama, animefemme

The following users thanked this post: mama, animefemme

Offline animefemme

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 10:02:24 PM »
Tinhouse, you are too sweet! I loved all your goodies so much too. Anything converted to TS4? ;)  thankU

Offline mama

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 01:54:31 PM »
Just want to add, that I miss everyone and those days also.  I don't do well with change as it is, and losing all of that was awful.  Everyone does have real lives, and I understand that, but I still miss everyone.