Author Topic: Special Award for Takart! ❤  (Read 176 times)

Offline Betsy4Arts

Special Award for Takart! ❤
« on: September 29, 2019, 11:49:54 PM »
Because Trudi {Takart} has shown such enthusiasm and devotion in being a member of SimPearls, the staff has decided to award her a special award that no one else will ever be given. We just wanted to show her how much we appreciate her. She makes it worthwhile to create contests because we know that she'll always give us beautiful entries regardless if 10 members enter or no one else enters. She is also a dear friend. SimPearls would be a very different place without her. Under her avatar, you will see a lovely red heart which symbolizes our appreciation and affection for her. Thank you dear Trudi!!

Online Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Re: Special Award for Takart! ❤
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 02:16:37 AM »
Congratulations, Trudi - we love you!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, chania7, Norn

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, chania7, Norn

Offline Kim

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
Thankyou for being such a loyal member Trudi  greenie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, chania7, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, chania7, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 11:51:57 PM »
I know Trudi always worked hard way back from BPS days and always struggle with something not going the way she wanted...Now with Sims4 she seams more relaxed and her entries show that contentment that come with gained experiences and rewarded dedication...I'm so glad that she can have this heart to match her own...great thought!

Offline Takart

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 08:28:40 AM »
OMG thanx betsy and ECERYONE, im balling, iv been layed up in bed i hurt my back bad and im trying to get better to be able to take my son to chemo, i need to be well for him

I dont know what to say but thankyou everyone

LOVE U ALL  :thankeefrog :flowheartpink :flowheartpink :flowheartpink :flowheartpink :flowheartpink :flowheartpink :flowheartpink :flowheartpink

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, maryannsims, chania7, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, maryannsims, chania7, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Heidi

Offline riekus13

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 11:10:25 AM »
:hug:

Offline tinhouse

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 09:24:46 AM »
Dear Trudi, you deserve this so much!!  You are awesome, no matter what happens you are always so upbeat and friendly!  Love and big hugs!! xxxx
Edit: Oh Trudi!  Ive just read about your son being ill, I am so sorry. Sending you love and prayers.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 09:28:25 AM by tinhouse »