Author Topic: WCIF objects  (Read 289 times)

Offline Avrora

WCIF objects
« on: September 27, 2019, 12:36:39 PM »
Hello!
Help find these objects, please.

1. Coffeetable and Square red pouf

2. Sectional sofa and Coffeetable

3. Floor Shelf

4. Big gray pouf

5. Barstool, White Counter and Open White Counter, Chairlounge
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 12:38:11 PM by Avrora »

The following users thanked this post: Kim, maryannsims, Lady Raven, FannyCandySims

The following users thanked this post: Kim, maryannsims, Lady Raven, FannyCandySims

Offline MsTeaQueen

Re: WCIF objects
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 09:25:35 PM »
I'm so glad you've posted this WCIF. I've been playing S2 since forever and cannot recall seeing some of these cc's especially that sofa set.  The site has some really nice modern builds, for the curious here's a link.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Amethyst85

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Amethyst85

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 08:55:49 PM »
I checked that site out and they have basically zero downloads. Just pics of gorgeous houses that IF I were to download, my laptop would blow up.
Pepsipie

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 03:47:14 AM »
I don't think MsTeaQueen was trying to say that the site has downloads - more likely she was just pointing out where the pics came from. :)

The following users thanked this post: MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: MsTeaQueen

Offline Avrora

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 04:02:32 PM »
MsTeaQueen

Thank! I really took these photos from this site. Do you think this is old content? I also play Sims 2 for a long time, but I have never seen these objects before.

Offline Simmylicious

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 10:29:42 PM »
Most of these objects are new and created by heynathan22 . They are not available for download yet since he/she is new to meshing. I mentioned that many people are interested in it so heynathan22 will just test it all again then release it for us. Yay
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 06:51:02 AM by Simmylicious »

The following users thanked this post: CrazyDestinyFire, homeroxana, Avrora, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: CrazyDestinyFire, homeroxana, Avrora, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Heidi

Offline Simmylicious

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 09:57:24 PM »
You can find the objects made by heynathan22 in these pictures at the link below.

https://heynathan22.tumblr.com/post/188154764455/the-modern-loft

You'll be happy to know that heynathan22 is already working on another new set for us
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 10:08:21 PM by Simmylicious »