Author Topic: Door recolor  (Read 147 times)

Offline CrazyDestinyFire

Door recolor
« on: September 03, 2019, 09:55:10 AM »
Hi,

I coud'nt find by myself the recolor of this sliding door (I think it's Sherry's loft door).

Any idea?
 politebear

Offline popofpixels

Re: Door recolor
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 04:05:29 PM »
Hello thatís my post. That door is originally by Sherry but I converted the door from Millascreativecorner as she remapped the door and those are her recolors. Iím not sure if I replaced Sherryís original door or cloned it so Iíd have to check to see if itís s replacement or a stand alone object. If itís a replacement it will override the original and any current recolors you may have will not work with this door since itís uv map is different. Iím currently at work but Iíll update this post once I get home later and check.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

Offline CrazyDestinyFire

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 04:25:14 PM »
Thanks a lot   :thankeefrog

Offline popofpixels

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »
Hello. The door is a replacement and not a stand alone object and will overwrite the original mesh. It comes with the original 10 recolors by Milla plus salixsims recolor of the original sherry door which I fixed to be compatible with this version of the door. If you have other recolors of this door that you like let me know and I can try to update them so they work with this mesh. I have also included a multi so you can recolor it as well. Download HERE.

The following users thanked this post: Kim, mustluvcatz, CrazyDestinyFire, Avrora, HugeLunatic, cordelia-haze, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Kim, mustluvcatz, CrazyDestinyFire, Avrora, HugeLunatic, cordelia-haze, Heidi

Offline CrazyDestinyFire

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 10:21:36 AM »
Thank you sweety, no need to have more recolors, those are great   :schild44:

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic