Author Topic: Vampire pack 4t  (Read 703 times)

Offline homeroxana

Vampire pack 4t
« on: August 17, 2019, 03:25:59 PM »
Does anyone know if there sre conversions from this Vampire Sims4 available? I saw recently an event on GOS about the Romantic wedding items, so I thought I ask maybe somebody knows something...Thanks!

Offline birgit1

Re: Vampire pack 4t
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:19:19 PM »
Thanks, Birgit, I almost forgot I have this one...no way it could be so long ago...but yes...I was expecting big pieces of furniture like dressers and sideboards...like I ve seen in some recent pictures...or maybe only recebt for me, cause this pack was made so long ago...maybe no one is interested anymore..but it has some nice pieces of furniture...

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 09:11:38 PM »
Kalimero posted some 4t2 Vamp conversions including furniture @ LiveJournal a long time ago. There were supposed to be more, but I don't think that happened.

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 01:36:36 PM »
Yes, I see, that one was his last post.so no dressers and no sideboards...Thank you!

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 03:35:46 AM »
I looked thru it on s4s and there are 92 objects in the pack. I'm finding over half converted - a bunch of stuff by more than one creator. Besides the two you have up there, earlypleasantville did the portraits.
There is one armoire in the set. A really pretty tall glass cabinet with shelves in it. It looks like no one has done the kitchen cabinets, bathroom stuff, graveyard tombstones, trees or shrubs and a few other things.
I can pull the armoire out but I might need help with animations -- never made a working dresser. The kitchen cabinets can get made with numenor's templates so I can manage that.
Is there anyone that converted anything that anyone else knows about?

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 03:04:03 PM »
Thanks, Debbie, I seam to brush aside those stuff by earlypleasantville since I never thought I'll do castles, but some small pictures are really nice...I'm having trouble with my internet connection at home, so I have no clue where I saw the pictures with the armoire and sideboard, but surely they were recolours so I really don't know how the actual items look like in game...I fell in love instantly with the upper part shape of the armoire and the scrunched legs of the sideboard...

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 10:44:14 PM »
Took me forever but I went through all the stuff listed for the vampire pack and got the obj files for them to start converting. Still have to go have the joy of fetching all the downloads for them, too. I got the build stuff, too, but they might take me a while since I've only ever remapped doors and windows, not made them.

Guess what I just found looking for something else????

https://kalimero78.tumblr.com/post/185771937420/ts4-to-ts2-vampires-conversions-2nd-part-wip
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:54:37 PM by Deatherella »