Author Topic: New Arrival  (Read 71 times)

Offline justJones

New Arrival
« on: August 13, 2019, 08:51:39 PM »
Some of you might have known, but most of you probably didn't. We've been expecting our 4th(!!!!) daughter since the end of last year. Friday, she made her grand entrance! (via scheduled c-section). She was a surprise, we're 37/38 and already have 12, 10 and 7 yr old daughters (the 12 yr old is my step daughter but husband has custody and I've been a part of her life since she was 9 months old, so she's mine too whether she likes it or not ;) lol). We thought we were done, but apparently not (we're definitely done now, I got tied while I was open). But now that she's here I already can't imagine life without her. So meet Quinn!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:53:27 PM by justJones »
-you can call me Jones-

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: New Arrival
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »
Oh Jones, she's absolutely beautiful! Your poor husband living in a house with 5 females!! Congratulations to your wonderful family!!

The following users thanked this post: justJones

Online Kim

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:13 PM »
Aww such lovely news Jones, congratulations to you all  greenie

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 10:57:31 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS, Jones!!!  What a precious blessing!

Online Heidi

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 01:05:05 AM »
Congratulations! A beautiful baby!  cutethbearie A friend of mine has  also 4 daughters and each name begins with a 'J', Julia, Jasmin, Jessica and Jennifer.

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 08:29:29 PM »
Thanks for sharing this beautiful news with us...I like to think all small children must have a lucky star, but I wish her one anyway! Congratulations!