Author Topic: my son has terminal cancer  (Read 408 times)

Offline Takart

my son has terminal cancer
« on: June 21, 2019, 04:31:53 AM »
well im numb...my 32 year old beautiful boy has terminal cancer, chemo will give him a few years.. so i will take that..not like i have a f*#king choice... sorry

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: my son has terminal cancer
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 05:20:57 AM »
 minibud My heart aches for you.
Try to remember that the chemo will give him more years, so much medically can happen in that amount of time. Our technologies are skyrocketing right now. You'll both be in my thoughts tonight. :pinkieheart

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 07:47:11 PM »
Sure there must be other options...I know a guy who was released from the hospital with no chance at all and I think there are 8 years now and he is just fine...sure he straighten up his diet and made constant sessions of bioresonance I believe Scio is the name of the device...I posted some years ago a movie about alternative treatments...I don't know if I could find it again...but sure is your option what to do next...All I can say is not to give up to the thought that nothing can be done to change his fate...Try all sources of information and back them up as thorough as you can...I'll keep fingers cross for you...and let me know if I could help in any way...I know allophatic and chinese medicine for example have different ways of doing things...I know the quantity of information could be overwhelming sometimes, but is the only way to make a decision...and I know the right way will always come up in the end...

Offline Deestarr1234

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 06:36:26 PM »
I am so sorry sending hugs

Offline Takart

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 03:37:48 AM »
well they said maybe 2-3 years if chemo goes well
he gets a port put in his chest under his skin tomoz, easier for needles etc and chemo  and maybe next week start chemo
 :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: homeroxana

The following users thanked this post: homeroxana

Offline Jordana

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this. Know that the advances are coming every day. Positive attitude will greatly improve his chances. Miracles happen all around us.I pray he is one of them. Love and light.

THANK YOU KIM FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG AND AVATAR <3

Offline Ginnie Schoepf

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 09:04:55 PM »
So sorry, Takart.  Sending positive, healing thoughts his way.  Huggles.  Ginnie

Offline justJones

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 08:43:27 PM »
Just saw this (first time I've actually looked around anywhere other that the contest forum)..so sorry to hear this Takart! Hugs and prayers! And I echo what Jordana said. You never know what advancements might come along.
-you can call me Jones-