Author Topic: I wont be around  (Read 153 times)

Offline Takart

I wont be around
« on: June 14, 2019, 05:19:27 AM »
hi all
i cant upload my stupid pic for ftgu because i cant afford photobucket..my youngest son 32 has just had part of his small bowel removed and has cancer, im a bloody zombie.. this is such bull..sorry i dont know how to feel im numb
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:31:16 AM by Petunia Mae Witherbottom »

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Re: I wont be around
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 10:34:07 AM »
So sorry to hear that, Trudi, what awful news.  But don't stay away - we need you and you need us.  (((Trudi)))

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 07:18:43 PM »
 minibud I'm so sorry that you and your son are going through this. You'll be in my thoughts Sweetheart.  :pinkieheart

*You can always use either Tinypic or Imgur to upload your pictures. Both are free. I use Imgur.

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 08:25:18 PM »
I'm so sorry about it, Trudi! Don't give up and stay strong. We all with you!  :hug:
I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Offline simlily

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 08:30:20 PM »
I am so very sorry to hear that your family is going through this, wish you all the best.  Thank you for all your beautiful creations, take care.

Offline Takart

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 01:20:18 AM »
thanx  :crying: :crying: :crying:

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: Lady Raven

Offline Takart

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 11:26:09 PM »
i wont put my ftgu in i cant get the story link from those sites  ..my son has ,,,Adenocarcenoma he had a huge and small tumours cut out of his small bowel, but there are still dark spots there, we dont know if its spread untill he has more scans with oncologist, he farted a fair few times the other, day..never been so happy about farts, now he may go on solid foos mostly soups untill his bowel starts to work again..he was in aghony on the weekend so there doing a scan today..its going to be a long long road  :crying: :crying: :crying: :fingerscrossed: :reaction: :reaction:

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Heidi

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 05:12:12 AM »
I feel so sad now. Will pray for your son.

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 09:34:04 PM »
Oh, Trudi, a boost of confidence is what you need right now...I know that your medical past wasn't so great, but that isn't necessarily applicable to your family as well...I need you to believe you gave birth to him on such an auspicious day, that nothing really terrible could happen...Imagine you are still holding him in that magic place where no harm could touch him...I know lots of people are sending their good wishes towards you and all that kindness is building you a castle protecting hope and making you stronger...You must feel the greatness of that power within yourself... let your worries on this page where you place them and have a good night sleep tonight...Trudi, I wish all these things for you...I grew so fond of you and your energy...

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Petunia Mae Witherbottom