Author Topic: WCIF Cornice and console recolors from PBK? [SOLVED]  (Read 152 times)

Offline Marioneve

WCIF Cornice and console recolors from PBK? [SOLVED]
« on: June 11, 2019, 09:08:00 PM »

Hi!

I would like to ask if anyone here knows where could I find these pretty recolors of M&G architecture deco pieces? I have found these pictures on Pinterest, but the link leading to Plumbob Keep is dead (shows topic no longer exists) and I was not able to locate them on the site or anywhere else.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day everybody!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:09:46 PM by Marioneve »

Offline Kim

Re: WCIF Cornice and console recolors from PBK?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 11:55:10 PM »
They are really lovely! Have you thought about asking on tumblr for a wider audience? Hope you can find them  greenie

The following users thanked this post: Marioneve

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 12:13:17 AM »
I took one look and thought "StephSim!"
And, then, I thought those sure do look like something on that cool Victorian house she and Red Sonja did up.
Find the recolors down this page - https://stephsimail.wixsite.com/proudlybanished/roen-castle-prison-redsonja-feature - in the Blair-Stokes Mega Build Set.

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Betsy4Arts, Marioneve, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Betsy4Arts, Marioneve, Heidi

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 02:24:11 AM »
I was thinking StephSim too!! I gave up trying to look because that Wix site doesn't load right on my computer, takes forever and never does load completely. (But it's nice to see that I was on the right track!)

The following users thanked this post: Marioneve, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Marioneve, Heidi

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 11:27:05 AM »
I was thinking StephSim too!! I gave up trying to look because that Wix site doesn't load right on my computer, takes forever and never does load completely. (But it's nice to see that I was on the right track!)

Here's the sfs link from the site. [size=78%]https://simfileshare.net/download/95825/[/size]

Offline Marioneve

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 12:08:22 PM »
Thanks everyone for help! I knew the style looked familiar to me, but I have only been looking for RedSonja, forgot about StephSim. Thank you!  inlovehamp