Author Topic: clothes  (Read 162 times)

Offline vanessa1971

clothes
« on: November 22, 2018, 01:52:38 PM »
Sorry new to the game and so still learning. I used to play sims 2 and could download clothes and then in game, click on a dresser and change into anything I had downloaded. Now in sims 4 everything I download only shows up when I create a sim. Has this feature disappeared?

Offline RanaPeach

Re: clothes
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 10:22:19 AM »
Vanessa when you are in CAS, when choosing clothing, above the clothes on the right, if you look above you will see the different categories (formal, sleepwear, etc).  When you choose a category, you will notice a number 1 and then a + sign next to it.  Click the + sign and it will move to position 2.  You can choose up to 5 outfits per category.  When you want to change clothing in-game, click either on a dresser or directly on you sim, and you will be given an option to change clothes.  There are also options to try on clothes, which will return you to CAS to choose outfits.  Be aware, that you are only allowed 5 per category, and therefore if you choose something else, you will replace one of your set outfits.
Hopefully, this made sense and will be of assistance for you.

The following users thanked this post: MsTeaQueen, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: MsTeaQueen, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline vanessa1971

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 11:33:52 PM »
thx, will check this out

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 12:01:28 PM »
...When you choose a category, you will notice a number 1 and then a + sign next to it....

It's been since March this year that I've actually PLAYED a Sim, and yesterday I spent all afternoon playing - oh, what fun!  I also took my Sim into CAS but couldn't find the + and number option.  Maybe the patches changed it?  I'll also check again this afternoon.

Offline vanessa1971

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 01:39:18 AM »
yes its not obvious. I just saw something above the everyday, formal symbols etc and when I clicked that I saw the plus sign.

I have now assigned my sign the max clothes. Just wondered, when i have used them and want to put more in my game, can i change them with the same sim or do i need to create a new sim?

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline vanessa1971

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 12:50:09 AM »
Its ok. Think i have worked it out