Author Topic: kitchen cutting board  (Read 417 times)

Offline homeroxana

kitchen cutting board
« on: November 09, 2018, 03:44:44 PM »
Does anyone know some cutting boards all shapes and  sizes...Also Soloryia cutting boards set were converted by any chance...Thank you....I have problem finding things on internet on my phone...

Offline MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, maryannsims, Astarte64, amythestfenix, homeroxana, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, maryannsims, Astarte64, amythestfenix, homeroxana, Heidi

Offline popofpixels

Re: kitchen cutting board
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:41:54 PM »
I started working on Soloriya’s cutting board set. I believe I have one of the meshes converted. I can try and get it done soon if you like.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, amythestfenix, homeroxana, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, amythestfenix, homeroxana, Heidi

Offline ekrubynaffit

For all your building needs and a few downloads of my own
https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 02:35:14 AM »
This just happened today.  I downloaded a set from her site earlier and one of her replies indicated her links may not be available. Not sure what is going on but I have most of her content and am willing to gather those files and send them to you first thing am my (mountain) time.
FYI, she's a member here...just above your post is her post.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 02:39:54 AM by MsTeaQueen »

Offline ekrubynaffit

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 03:56:08 AM »
Just found ALOT of her stuff here. Went on a downloading spree once I found it! Still missing a bit I think, there were some clothing racks I was looking for that arnt there! http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/pixelry%20sims%202

@PopofPixels, hope you're not taking your stuff down for good, its so amazing what you share!!!  fairydust
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:57:42 AM by ekrubynaffit »

Offline popofpixels

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 04:20:41 AM »
Hello. I deleted my tumblr for anxiety reasons and decided to start fresh. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused but all my files are still available on Tumblr, just not through my blog. The majority of my downloads have been re-blogged by sssvitlans and should be available on her blog. I started to compile a list to help keep track of all my downloads HERE, it isn't complete but the majority of my posts can be found there. Anything I can't find a post of I'll add a download link to.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:41:23 AM by popofpixels »

Offline ekrubynaffit

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 10:00:02 AM »
Hello. I deleted my tumblr for anxiety reasons and decided to start fresh. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused but all my files are still available on Tumblr, just not through my blog. The majority of my downloads have been re-blogged by sssvitlans and should be available on her blog. I started to compile a list to help keep track of all my downloads HERE, it isn't complete but the majority of my posts can be found there. Anything I can't find a post of I'll add a download link to.

Thanks sweets, hope things start looking up soon!!  :hug:

Online Kim

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 12:43:34 PM »
Thanks hunny  :tiny-rose:

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »
I started working on Soloriya’s cutting board set. I believe I have one of the meshes converted. I can try and get it done soon if you like.
Sorry I missed your reply...I so happy you are going to convert this set cause all the other links here are with cutting noards with something on them not suitable for what I have in mind...Thank you!