Author Topic: EveLeigh's corner  (Read 943 times)

Offline homeroxana

Re: EveLeigh's corner
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 08:08:35 PM »

I don' t know how to begin....Or what I love the most...The texture of the trees is gorgeous...yes I love the outdoor...the little pond with the boat...the fireplace with sitting area all around it...how did youmanage to make everything to fit around the fire?...Did you use Suza meshes for benches and wall behind it? I've remember using the meshes ...
I would love to sit at that dinning table in the garden with the garland of lights...and please tell where did you find  that thing that sit over the dining place with these forked pillars....You' ve created a magical place...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:29:32 PM by homeroxana »

The following users thanked this post: EveLeigh

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2018, 09:29:22 PM »
An other wonderful talented builder and interior designs that shows their beauties. :thankeefrog
Simblr ID: thesimsophonique
Wordpress main: simsophonique
Wordpress Side: missvdetectivebsides

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 05:06:48 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.
homeroxana, sitting area around the fireplace is not quite a "bench". It's decorative and totally unsittable conversation from TS4, called BBNichesLuna slaved to BuggyBooz's niches (it's been downloaded a long time so I can not tell where it came from or who the author was. Sorry). I turned them upside down by using SilentLucidity's omsp from MTS. Tent over the table from Around the sims 2, set called 'Oriental nap', recolored by riekus13. I love her recolors, especially wooden.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 06:38:49 PM by EveLeigh »

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 08:33:56 AM »

Please call me Roxana!
Talja made some conversions at BPS... The package is called S3 to S2 Luna Build meshesand is shared by 13Pumpkin at her site but I don't know about the slaved ones...Maybe I have them...When you say you reverse, you put them upside down?[/font]
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:38:55 AM by homeroxana »

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 07:53:57 PM »
Roxana, yes, it seems like those conversations was shared by 13Pumpkin (with recolors).
I turned many objects upside down by using SilentLucidity's omsp from MTS. This allows me to rotate the object at any angle. You need to take any object that takes 1 cell and put it on the omsp. Depending on the selected omsp, the object can be rotated at any angle forward, backward, to the right or to the left.

The following users thanked this post: homeroxana

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 08:28:24 AM »
Medieval Music Hall

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, homeroxana, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, homeroxana, Lady Raven

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2018, 07:27:14 PM »
Family House (WIP)

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Lady Raven

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 09:58:06 AM »
Eve, these are charming! Love the textures you've used and so many great things that go well together:
Post 16: tapestries and arches, walls and columns...Paintings that seam like part of wall design...I don't know if the second story curtain is a single mesh - looks so great!
Post 17: You must tell me how you've made the niche for the sink...I know that you used walls on sides but the wood console above and the upper part that looks the same as the wall...you must have used a cut out but I don't know which one since it's slightly slanted...And the wood console it's a single mesh? And I'd wish to have the stove too since you've used an extension...Please share!!!! Thank you! I like your ideas...and the way you find the perfect meshes to make them work!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 10:07:44 AM by homeroxana »

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2018, 03:48:40 PM »
Roxana, Thank you.
There are following thing, that I used in the kitchen in my last post: sink (here), surrounded by counters (from here) and stove and hood are from here

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 04:24:19 PM »
 :flowheartpink perfect house for a family !
Simblr ID: thesimsophonique
Wordpress main: simsophonique
Wordpress Side: missvdetectivebsides

Offline boolpropbea

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 01:02:04 AM »
Wow, so nice, I love it!  hearts

Glad someone already WCIF for the sink, because I was just going to ask!