Author Topic: update big surprise  (Read 705 times)

Offline Deestarr1234

Re: update big surprise
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:13:36 AM »
I'm hoping cars, home phones, and terrain

The following users thanked this post: mama

Offline Rosanne

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 02:43:37 AM »
That would be wonderful!  Maybe they will make it so sims can swim in the ocean too!

Offline mama

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 05:02:15 PM »
 I really hope it's something really good, and not just somthing they think we want.

Offline Deestarr1234

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 08:55:46 PM »
Since the only thing they have not done from previous Sims releases is magic maybe they will announce Sims 5

Offline tinhouse

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 08:07:22 AM »
I hope the build up is worth it! :) The only thing I really miss is college/university.

I haven't bothered to buy seasons yet, the Sims 4 community is horrible (present company excluded, of course xx)!  Everything I ever seem to read is negative, no matter what new addition the game has there are always heaps of complaints and whining so I never feel I get an objective view.  I really enjoy Sims 4 but I don't know if its worth spending any more money.   

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 07:00:44 PM »
I've seen some screenshots from Sims5 and I think it's creepy....Yes everything looks so real like we are living our own lives out there....I like playing with dolls not real people that looks and moves like zombies....

Offline mama

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 07:52:39 PM »
well, the BIG surprise is here:

//beyondsims.com/2018/07/gallery-updates-comes-to-the-sims-4-in-latest-game-update/

I am surprised, I thought it was going to be something worthwhile for a change, I was wrong.

Offline Avalanche

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 09:06:54 PM »
I expect nothing from this game anymore! "Big surprise" and than it's a new gallery? Who asked for this?

Offline mama

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 01:00:51 AM »
Me either!  I honestly thought it was going to be something EVERYONE wanted.  I tried to use the gallery once, just to see what it was, it froze my game, had to remove my mods folder for it to work right again.  I had built a huge house, almost had it completely furnished, clutter and all.  Just bulldozed it, lost all interest in doing that again.
I don't really understand what the big deal is about the gallery!  I would have much rather had open worlds, or another new world, or be able to change the worlds, or have hills to build on, you know like in 3.  There is so much I love about 4, but also so much I don't.

Offline ArtAtomic

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 07:34:44 PM »
kinda dumb that it was a big gallery rehab. i mean i don't think it needed to be redone. I'm glad they fixed some bugs but come on ea. we are telling you what we want why not foucas on what the people are asking for after all we pay your income lol

Offline Rosanne

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 11:26:35 PM »
Awe, to bad about the update - I hardly ever use the gallery.

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 11:46:49 PM »
My dear friends, please stop to expect the Moon, Jupiter and the Universe with this game you are cute  yummypink
In addition to several fixes and tweaks to improve your game experience, we’ve overhauled the Gallery!
lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol
Simblr ID: thesimsophonique
Wordpress main: simsophonique
Wordpress Side: missvdetectivebsides

The following users thanked this post: mama, Rosanne

The following users thanked this post: mama, Rosanne

Offline mama

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 04:04:24 PM »
This last new update, the island clothes or ?   doesn't even show up in my game.