Author Topic: 3to2 conversion?  (Read 997 times)

Offline Deatherella

Re: 3to2 conversion?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »
Most of the way finished. I used s4pe to get the textures from the s4 version of the set, but most of them are just blurry after making them 256x256 so that simpe would take them. sfs doesn't seem to want to let me upload any files either the past few days.
Does anyone out there want to do me a favor and get all the textures from the s4 versions and the mesh for the baking dish - since it's different in 4 from 3 -- and send them my way. I would have a link with the files if sfs would let me upload.

Offline Marioneve

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 10:51:26 AM »
Most of the way finished. I used s4pe to get the textures from the s4 version of the set, but most of them are just blurry after making them 256x256 so that simpe would take them. sfs doesn't seem to want to let me upload any files either the past few days.
Does anyone out there want to do me a favor and get all the textures from the s4 versions and the mesh for the baking dish - since it's different in 4 from 3 -- and send them my way. I would have a link with the files if sfs would let me upload.

I will send you the files in two hours or so  :)

EDIT: Sent you a PM
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:30:12 PM by Marioneve »

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Deatherella

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Deatherella

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 02:10:35 PM »

I will send you the files in two hours or so  :)

EDIT: Sent you a PM

Thank you so much. I should have it all done and ready sometime this weekend. I have to take my mom to the doctor's Friday morning so after I get some sleep I can finish up.

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Marioneve

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Marioneve

Offline Kim

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 02:39:25 PM »
Whoo hoo, can't wait thanks Debbie  hearts

The following users thanked this post: Deatherella

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2018, 10:55:17 PM »
I'm all but done. I'm just not happy with the transparency on the glass door of the bread box thingy. But I've discovered on all the glass parts of the stuff, you can't make your template more than 50% transparent or it's invisible in game.

Offline Kim

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2018, 03:34:38 PM »
I'm sure it'll be fine Debbie, I'm just happy you were kind enough to make this set  hearts

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 04:09:31 AM »
Ugh. I jst selpt for 12 hours. I woke up early yesterday morning around 9 a.m. and couldn't fall back asleep all day and then I worked all night last night and fell asleep after I got home. So I didn't get my game fired up to see how the bread plates were looking and to take some preview shots for you.
Hopefully, I should be wide awake when I get home from work in the morning and see if I can finally get it all together and uploaded. Do you prefer your stuff to be compressed or not? I usually compress stuff everything.
And, now, I need to get off the net and go warm up my car so I can leave in ten minutes for another exciting night of making heavy metal things. And I start my blueprint class at the last hour of work.

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Kim, tahoe, Marioneve, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Heidi

The following users thanked this post: Kim, tahoe, Marioneve, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Heidi

Offline Kim

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 08:42:00 PM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this  hearts

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2018, 02:52:49 PM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this  hearts

You're very welcome.