Author Topic: LunaSims (lulamae) and Awesims  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Deatherella

LunaSims (lulamae) and Awesims
« on: July 28, 2015, 04:43:24 PM »
Since these two great sites are closed, I thought I'd give you working links for their great stuff. I found them one day when I was looking for something I wanted to download and try to convert for Sims 2. My Sims 3 game may not do much other than gather dust, but when I fire it up, I'll be ready with some great new cc.

The Tomb is a simblr about Luna's objects with working links.

LunaSims and Awesims , together, have made a repository of all their cc at Mega. It is HERE.

Hope Sims 3 gamers find these links helpful.

The following users thanked this post: Avalanche, Ivyrose, Shine Waterice, Luslipz73, ingerigar

The following users thanked this post: Avalanche, Ivyrose, Shine Waterice, Luslipz73, ingerigar

Offline mama

Re: LunaSims (lulamae) and Awesims
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:22:08 PM »
Thank you for these, I found the Mega one, but one the Tomb!  xxxxx

Offline sphyra

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 09:55:23 PM »
 hearts Thanks! I was looking for their stuff for forever!!

Offline florence

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 06:00:30 AM »
At SimsCave someone has some Awesims stuff, this tumblr also has some more Luna stuff. 

Btw, the Mega files were re-uploaded by me. Sarah quit the community when she noticed MF took her downloads down. Luna vanished and has not appeared around since... one year and some months, I think. 

If you see anything missing, or some download link was taken down let me know. There is one Awesims file that is still missing and I still haven't been able to hit up with anyone that has it.

Offline Deestarr1234

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 02:52:07 AM »
Which Awesims  file are you looking for.. I have all of her content for TS3 except her CAW worlds?

Offline BlueSoup

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 04:07:09 AM »
I'm pretty sure I have all of the Awesims items, including the worlds, if I can help to locate anything.

Offline florence

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 05:37:00 PM »
Sorry for the wait! Been super busy =(

The name of the missing file is: "saz_Awesims_Smaller_EA_Modern_Cabinet.package"

The package file is all wonky (due to the usual TS3 stuff of modular objects not working properly as packages.)

If anyone has the sims3pack, it will be very appreciated! =D

Offline Gardenof

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 11:51:42 PM »
Hi Florence,
You haven't got an image of said table have you? I have the majority of Awesims creations, but I can't find anything under that name. The things that I don't have that I'm aware of, are the following the cushion set, mid-century style tables set, mid-century lighting set, Pounawea and Redcliffs.

Offline florence

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 09:07:33 PM »
Hi Florence,
You haven't got an image of said table have you? I have the majority of Awesims creations, but I can't find anything under that name. The things that I don't have that I'm aware of, are the following the cushion set, mid-century style tables set, mid-century lighting set, Pounawea and Redcliffs.

I'll try to get you a picture, but it might take some time, sorry.

The mesh is a modular cabinet made from an edit of an EA mesh that came from an EP, or SP.