Announcements

:flowheartpink Looking for the chatbox? It's HERE  :bluflowpot

Author Topic: I will be MIA for a few months  (Read 126 times)

Offline Takart

I will be MIA for a few months
« on: June 30, 2018, 04:36:24 AM »
hi all
well my back is tottaly shatterd..
apart from being really sick with chronic brinchitus a month ago,,i injured my back again..i had surgery in 2004 in lower back for herniated discs.. they were all hernitaed but 2 got trimmed  now my pain is 10/10 im on panadeine forte and endone  the back of my whole left leg from foot to bum is numb and now its moving to front   ct scan monday  ,,all i can do is lay down  so basically im screwed  anyway be well everyon chat soon maybe xoxoxoox   :crying: :crying: :pullinghair: :smilie_tra_151: :smilie_tra_151:

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Re: I will be MIA for a few months
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 10:28:04 AM »
I'm so sorry, Takart!  Could you keep us updated on your surgery if you have it?  I pray you a quick recovery and come back soon - this place isn't the same without you!

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline Rosanne

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 05:08:13 PM »
Oh no - that's terrible! Get better soon!!  :0beaverhug:

Offline Takart

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 10:54:50 AM »
numbness still there..im on endone for pain  getting injections into spine next week for pain  but that wont fix the numbness  and if that dosnt work..surgery..i dont want surgery but thats the only thing that will stop 90 % off the pain and get my leg un-numbed  sorry medication makin me arggg so heres the thing if the numbness spreads to asll my lady bits its halfway now and to all my anus if i have no control over peeing and pooping its bags for me and the leg muscle will go and waste away..so i want surgury  im screwed..no more going out dancing not with this leg and pain my life is on hold..maybe for a few months maybe forever..

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 11:20:14 AM »
Trudi, that's AWFUL!  (((Trudi)))  Hang in there, sweet lady!

Offline Takart

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 05:20:54 PM »
thanx for the wishes guys
iv decided on surgury they do keyhole..go in and trim that bloody dosc and with that the pain will go and the numness.. i cant live with the numness, i cant sit too long i have to lay down..i can hardly walk  i want my life back ohewww ohewww ohewww :crying: :crying: :crying:

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline NuclearWaffles

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 04:28:42 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that, Takart. That sounds like a pain in the butt, and that phrase doesn't even touch what it is.

In 2009 I fell 15 feet off a ladder and shattered my hip, and I have no feeling in the thigh on that leg, and the feeling in my foot is starting to go. About three months ago I got out of my chair to go to the toilet and boom, down I went. Just hit the floor because I didn't realize my leg couldn't feel where I was stepping. And that's only with a damaged sciatic, nothing NEAR what you're going through.

So I'm happy to hear you opted to get the surgery because if it's stuck nerves or something they may be able to free them. Otherwise with little feeling in your limbs you risk bad falls, and like you said, inability to use the toilet properly.

I wish you the best of luck and I'll light a candle for you if you'd like. You'll be in my thoughts for healing.

You're awesome.