Announcements

:flowheartpink Looking for the chatbox? It's HERE  :bluflowpot

Author Topic: DOTY 2018....a few words  (Read 381 times)

Offline Kim

DOTY 2018....a few words
« on: June 14, 2018, 06:05:20 PM »
Before the winner is announced, I would like to say a huge thankyou to everyone involved in this years DOTY, especially our host Betsy who did a magnificent job!
:bravo:

Offline RanaPeach

Re: DOTY 2018....a few words
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 07:46:40 PM »
I second that Kim,   :bravo: :thankyoupb: , to everyone involved.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Belinda, tahoe, szanne7000

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Belinda, tahoe, szanne7000

Offline szanne7000

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:19:28 PM »
Yes!

Betsy - you did an absolutely marvelous job hosting this contest and I, too, couldn't agree more with Kim. Thank you!!!  :tiny-rose:

Thank you, as well, to everyone who participated, judged, created/recolored - well, everything to let DOTY happen.  :flowheartpink :thankeefrog

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Belinda, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Belinda, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Offline mama

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 09:27:19 PM »
I totally agree Kim!   Thank you soooooo much Betsy.  And yes, I want to say a special thank you to those of you who created and recolored for us to have what we needed.  That just goes to show you what a fantastic group we have here, so willing to share their talents with us.  Thank you so very much.
 I also want to say what a pleasure it was to participate with such a talented group.  I am in total awe of  what you created with the themes. Everyone who participated from start to finish, did a fantastic job.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, Karlene, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, Karlene, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 11:38:55 PM »
I also want to say how nice it was to have everyone share their work/links.  That really impressed me. 

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »
 luvvvu Yes I agree  :thankeefrog Betsy for being such a gracious host.  :tiny-rose:  To all who contributed in whatever capacity and everyone who made DOTY possible this year.  :yaysmiles:

Installed in my game and patched up to date.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Offline minena

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 02:51:18 PM »
As a judge, I have to say this DOTY was so creative. All the contestants floored me each and every round with their creativity in creating their vision of each challenge, which was not easy. The challenges themselves were unusual and well thought out. You all made judging quite hard and Betsy did a fantastic job of keeping everything on track. This was my first time judging anything in a very long time, let alone DOTY, and it was a real pleasure seeing everyone step up to the plate and deliver.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, mama, Ivyrose, szanne7000, Karlene, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, mama, Ivyrose, szanne7000, Karlene, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Offline Avalanche

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 08:21:41 PM »
Thank you to all who made this such an exciting competition! It was fantastic to see all the inspirational designs!  cutethfroggie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline tinhouse

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 08:50:08 AM »
Thank you so much, Kim, Betsy and all the staff for making SimPearls so awesome!!! Loved this contest!!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline Takart

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 10:55:27 PM »
congrats rana..   :fireworks: beer
and fabulosa entries everyone..awesome    :party2:

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach