Author Topic: DOTY 2018~Final~Questions & Comments  (Read 5646 times)

Offline szanne7000

Re: DOTY 2018~Final~Questions & Comments
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 11:11:35 PM »
Agreed! <3

The following users thanked this post: mama, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: mama, RanaPeach

Offline Takart

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 11:20:54 PM »
sims 4 recolouring is really easy..a lot easier than sims 2..but i miss recol for sims 2 i could add fine details in sims 2..cant sims 4

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2018, 07:57:52 AM »
sims 4 recolouring is really easy..a lot easier than sims 2..but i miss recol for sims 2 i could add fine details in sims 2..cant sims 4

I can confirm this it in deed. this year instead of spending hours searching for just the right thing and more often that not being unable to find it I've been able to recolour and get exactly what i want. I use Sim studio and it is really easy to use.

Installed in my game and patched up to date.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline mama

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2018, 01:41:44 AM »
I am so far behind.  all I have done is the shell of the b and b.  We've had company since Thursday and they will be here until tomorrow evening, I'll have to spend all day Monday and Tuesday to get done. lol But, it's worth it, it's my grand daughter, her husband and my great granddaughter.  It's been fun.

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Offline RanaPeach

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2018, 04:27:36 AM »
I feel you Mama, I can't believe how the time slipped away on this one.  I finally just had to stop before I ran out of time to take pictures, LOL.  I definitely could have used another week on this one!  But, the good news is, I have a new granddaughter, born last Monday.

Kudos to the judges, you have most certainly provided a very challenging DOTY this year.  Thank you to each of you for your dedication and contribution.  I am honored to have participated.

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline mama

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2018, 06:38:32 AM »
 cutethballoons Congratulations!  Grandbabies are the best.  And so are great grandbabies.  I have a new 4 month old grand daughter and a 4 month old great grand daigjter.  I watched her yesterday for about 3 hours and Good grief it wore me out, she's teathing and fussy.  So walked the floor for about 2 hours.  lol   Haven't done that for a while.

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2018, 10:53:55 AM »
I am so far behind.  all I have done is the shell of the b and b.  We've had company since Thursday and they will be here until tomorrow evening, I'll have to spend all day Monday and Tuesday to get done. lol But, it's worth it, it's my grand daughter, her husband and my great granddaughter.  It's been fun.

I know how you feel mama, I've finally got the house finished and really am uncertain if I'll actually get it finished, there's quite a bit to do in such a short time. good luck and hope you get it done. I only have today really as I'm at work Monday and Tuesday.  :flowheartpink

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline RanaPeach

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2018, 12:58:26 PM »
I missed the rather large, fine print that said we had until Wednesday, LOL, but as it is, it worked out because I'm out of town on business with hubby through Monday and straight back to work on Tuesday.

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000

Offline mama

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2018, 10:25:53 PM »
I almost got it done, one bedroom and the landscaping and take pics.  Which I hate doing, cause I'm so crappy at it.  lol   Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline szanne7000

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2018, 01:06:52 AM »
I finished the build and have been doing the rooms - I still have a lot to do!

I am very happy, as well, that we've been given until Wednesday to finish :D

Best to everyone! <3 <3 <3

The following users thanked this post: mama, Michelle, Ivyrose, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: mama, Michelle, Ivyrose, RanaPeach

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2018, 01:24:50 PM »
Lol, I'm so glad for the extra days I would never have got it finished if the deadline was Saturday I take my hat off to you Ranapeach for getting it done. coralrahrah

Offline mama

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2018, 04:07:06 PM »
I, too am thankful for the extra time.  Normally, I would be done, because this is all I have to do. But , like I said we had company, so, I couldn't. Going back to finish landscaping and double check the rooms, take pics and done.  phewwwwwwwww

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2018, 08:44:28 PM »
Well I finally got mine finished and posted. what a fantastic house Ramapeach I would love to stay there it so beautiful great work.

Offline Avalanche

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2018, 08:47:44 PM »
RanaPeach, your white bedroom is sooo gorgeous!  hearts
IvyRose, I like your idea of a family room.
Excellent work from you both!  cutethballoons

Offline mama

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2018, 10:25:34 PM »
Got mine finished, just have to wait to post it, as we have company again.  After looking at the two posted, woooooooooooooooow,   love them!  RanaPeach and Avalanche, fantastic job!

Your's both are so posh and elegant.  Mine is really laid back, not elegant at all.  Beautiful work ladies. xxxxx
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:46:44 PM by mama »