Author Topic: DOTY 2018~ Comments & Questions~ Round 6  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Betsy4Arts

DOTY 2018~ Comments & Questions~ Round 6
« on: May 14, 2018, 01:14:03 AM »

Questions & Comments

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, AngelamvEliza, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, AngelamvEliza, RanaPeach

Offline mama

Re: DOTY 2018~ Comments & Questions~ Round 6
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 02:02:42 AM »
I loooooooooooove the adoption instead of selling!  We have rescue horses, a couple of rescue rabbits, and 4, yes 4, rescued cats.   my little old lady was a rescue, sadly I lost her 2 months ago, she was almost 18. My daughter rescued her when she was 10 months old, horribly abused.  It broke my heart to have to let her go, but it was the right thing for her, and in the end that's all that matters.
And just let me say, I almost fell off my chair to see my name in the list to go on to round 5!  I was prepared to do a JFF.
 Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this. This ladies have really brought it, and continue to bring it.

The following users thanked this post: Belinda, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach, Bodaccia

The following users thanked this post: Belinda, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach, Bodaccia

Offline Belinda

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 03:11:56 AM »
I too love rescue babies ! I'm so very sorry for your loss mama....I've been there to many times :(  take comfort in the thought that you gave her a wonderful home for so many years  hearts

Congrats on moving forward ! I'm anxious to see your pet shop !  :0beaverhug:

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Offline Belinda

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 03:14:21 AM »
I'm off to bed....been a long, wonderful day. I'll answer any questions first thing in the morning !

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Online Takart

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 03:33:28 AM »
i dont haave pets  where can i find collars n stuff for sims 4 argggg

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline szanne7000

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 03:53:40 AM »
Mama, I'm so happy to see your name on the list of top scores! Yeah!!!

Takart - use Google search on Google Chrome - you will find a bunch of stuff for pets for ts4...

"the sims 4, pet cc"

"the sims 4, pet deco"

...without the quote marks :D

~~~~~~~

Wonderful build theme - my question (when you wake up, Belinda) would be: do you want actual animals in the shop?

As in sim animals or deco animals or no animals, just the stuff for the animals?

Thank you - pleasant dreams!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:55:30 AM by szanne7000 »

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Belinda

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Belinda

Offline Belinda

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 04:11:44 AM »
I'm one of those people that remembers "that thing" I needed to do before bed....which turns into ten things before bed soooo..I'm here for a few minutes.  :)

Deco or sims animals will be fine. There must be animals and several different kinds :)

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, mama, tahoe, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, mama, tahoe, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline justJones

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 04:58:06 AM »
Oh the irony! I'm literally, at this moment, working on a huge Pet Store set that I was working on months ago. So even though I have withdrawn from the contest, I'm still working within the theme for this round ;)

Congrats to those going on and good luck everyone!
-you can call me Jones-

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, mama, Belinda, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, mama, Belinda, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline szanne7000

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 06:09:23 AM »
Thank you, Belinda! :D

I wish you a wonderful sleep <3

The following users thanked this post: RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: RanaPeach

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 09:25:57 AM »
OK, so I'm a bit confused it's a pet shop that doesn't sell pets but you can have pets in it? do you mean like rodents, fish birds etc.?
Sorry but I'm really struggling with this concept about a shop that has pets in for adoption. Do you mean a rescue centre with pet stuff to buy? I feel my stress levels rising, I've been googling but getting nowhere to me a Pet Shop is one and a rescue centre is another. ohewww

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:22:16 PM by Ivyrose »

Installed in my game and patched up to date.

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, szanne7000

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, szanne7000

Offline Belinda

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »
We have several pet stores here in the States that sell small animals but have an area where cats and dogs can be adopted. Petsmart is one. Local rescues will bring their pets and the store will help find them homes. You'll be making a pet store that sells fish, reptiles and small critters but allows for cat and dog adoptions.

Google Petsmart or Petco.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, ez2ciamaprincess

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, ez2ciamaprincess

Offline certain

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 03:39:56 PM »
So I saw no requirements on pictures...do we need to show a floorplan, an outside picture, or is it just six pictures of the inside?

The following users thanked this post: mama, Ivyrose, szanne7000

The following users thanked this post: mama, Ivyrose, szanne7000

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 03:58:37 PM »
Ok, thanks I think I have got it now. It's not something I've come across in UK we have Battersea and RSPCA plus other rescue centres but I've never seen adoption sections in a pet store. My local one has an adoption section but it's just postcards and phots not the actual animal.

Installed in my game and patched up to date.

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000

Offline Belinda

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 04:22:21 PM »
Hello certain :) You can include any 6 photos as long as they show the required items and areas.

@Ivyrose awesome ! I wasn't sure if it was a US thing or not. I didn't consider that when I posted the challenge. I apologize for that. :)

The following users thanked this post: certain, Betsy4Arts, mama, Ivyrose, szanne7000, ez2ciamaprincess

The following users thanked this post: certain, Betsy4Arts, mama, Ivyrose, szanne7000, ez2ciamaprincess

Offline ez2ciamaprincess

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2018, 04:52:18 PM »
Should This Be a commercial type store or can we make it more of a small individual pet shop? Also Should the cats and dogs only be in the adoption area? froggywoggy
Ez2ciamaprincess