Author Topic: DOTY 2018~ Comments & Questions~ Round 5  (Read 5139 times)

Offline Michelle

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:06:58 PM by Michelle »

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach, ez2ciamaprincess

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach, ez2ciamaprincess

Offline justJones

Re: DOTY 2018~ Comments & Questions~ Round 5
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 09:18:23 PM »
Quote from: mama
Good luck with that!  I googled for 2 hours last night, and found next to nothing. Everything is for either 2 or 3, so if you're doing one of those, your o.k., but 4, no way.

Interesting. I found it the other way around, lol. I found stuff for TS4/3 but not 2 ;) Maybe google just likes to mess with us. I just gave up looking and opened simPE.
-you can call me Jones-

The following users thanked this post: mama, tahoe, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline tahoe

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 11:36:44 PM »
I find a lot of ts3 and ts4 but hardly anything to ts2. So this can be very difficult.

The following users thanked this post: mama, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline mama

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 12:48:02 AM »
Yea, maybe google thinks that's funny.  lol    I found ATS 4 and Soloriya's Barber shop and that's about it.  I had nothing to do today, so I spent 4 hours working on it, I don't care for it, but it is what it is.  Just need to take pics and post.

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline certain

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 12:56:18 AM »
I am going to try and convert soloriya's deco pieces for TS2. Do not know when they will be done, but I will post them as soon as I can.

Also note guys, though I will try to post them ASAP, do not wait on me. My work week is a rough one.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 01:24:01 AM by certain »

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »
Yea, maybe google thinks that's funny.  lol    I found ATS 4 and Soloriya's Barber shop and that's about it.  I had nothing to do today, so I spent 4 hours working on it, I don't care for it, but it is what it is.  Just need to take pics and post.

mama, why in the world would you post something you are not happy with?  You have several days to modify your entry!

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 03:32:35 AM »

It is a Barbershop...not a salon...a barnershop is a place for men to get their haircut...a shave and maybe a shoe shine...

As a black woman, with a fro, I have my hair cut at the barber shop.  I have been doing this since 1999!   :yayoyay

Offline mama

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 04:49:34 AM »

mama, why in the world would you post something you are not happy with?  You have several days to modify your entry!

I won't, I just had a bad day, health wise, hard for me to breathe today, having terrible pain in hips, legs.  I take Aleve for the pain, I don't take pain pills. Was just in a bad mood all the way around.  So, I just left it alone until tomorrow.  And I was angry at myself, I forgot to call in my prescription for my emergency inhaler, and now it's empty.  So, keeping my fingers crossed, I don't need it.  lol

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, szanne7000, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, RanaPeach

Online szanne7000

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2018, 04:59:23 AM »
Hugs, Mama! <3

The following users thanked this post: mama, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: mama, RanaPeach

Offline AngelamvEliza

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2018, 08:27:11 AM »
I hope you'll feel better soon mama!
As for the cc hunting, i was googling all day yesterday (except for the part were i fired up my game to build the shell for it) and after finding the same stuff you all did, i also gave up and fired up my TSRW.. Hopefully that what is in my head can find it's way to my game.. LOL!

Offline RanaPeach

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2018, 09:17:09 AM »
I've found the same stuff Mama, I guess our entries will all look alike, LOL.  My biggest disappointment is in not finding a barber pole or sign with a barber pole on it.  Hope you get your prescription on time.

The following users thanked this post: mama, tahoe, szanne7000

The following users thanked this post: mama, tahoe, szanne7000

Offline Lady Raven

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2018, 09:21:36 AM »
I'll try to do a shampoo bowels today, exp that one i've posted in previous page. Try not big numbers of polys XD
I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, szanne7000, RanaPeach

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, szanne7000, RanaPeach

Offline RanaPeach

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2018, 10:11:35 AM »
Just for clarification, the waiting area and shampoo area do not have to be separate rooms, just designated areas?

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, ez2ciamaprincess

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, ez2ciamaprincess

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2018, 11:33:27 AM »
mama, I'm so glad you didn't post yet. 
Everyone, this is a competition.  Each of you can WIN this thing!  And, this is the biggest contest of the year - so it's a BIG deal!  As Betsy has tried to tell you, give it all you got and make those judges WORK!  Research, triple checking specifics and rules, and then when you finish your barbershop, WAIT!  As anxious as you are to post your entry, walk away from it.  THEN look at your pics with a fresh set of eyes.  Be critical.  Then go back into game and change what has not appealed to you.  Once you think you have a winning barbershop, take your pics and then walk away again.  Only post when you have studied your own pictures and are confident that now your barbershop will get a perfect score. 

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, RanaPeach, ez2ciamaprincess

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, RanaPeach, ez2ciamaprincess

Offline Michelle

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2018, 12:17:15 PM »
Just for clarification, the waiting area and shampoo area do not have to be separate rooms, just designated areas?

The build and layout are up to you tictocny

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach, ez2ciamaprincess

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, RanaPeach, ez2ciamaprincess