Announcements

:flowheartpink Looking for the chatbox? It's HERE  :bluflowpot

Author Topic: sorry I havnt been around  (Read 320 times)

Offline Takart

sorry I havnt been around
« on: December 27, 2017, 10:10:15 AM »
hey guys
I havnt been around much this year or contributed much, this year was horendous, nearly had a breakdown, back pain was so bad i wanted to end it all, then a guy i loved hurt me bad..then i finally reported my child abuse..then the car blew up and the child abuse memorys ..the little i have cam  back and nightmares..so a bloody aweful year..
im just starting to get back myself now..i dove within my self and wanted to drown in darkness..but im almost back to the top now
and hopefully back to recolouring..
love you all
I hope your xmas was good..iv been into my art it does help me..and i sold some charcoal portraits too..
cya all soon xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Marioneve

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Marioneve

Offline Marioneve

Re: sorry I havnt been around
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »
 :purpflowpot
Hi Takart,
I'm sorry to hear about the awful events that happened to you! I hope your life gets better, it's great that you've sold some of your works; you are very talented and I love your creations, both the charcoal paintings and your stuff for the game.
I can't relate to what you've been through, but knowing depression and what it can do to people, believe me: there always is a light behind that darkness, although it may be hard to see at first.
You are strong, awesome lady! Love to hear you're feeling better  :hug:

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline Rosanne

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 12:54:23 PM »
Just seeing this post and I am sorry you have had to go through this.  Many prayers coming your way. hearts

Offline mama

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 08:36:41 PM »
So very sorry to hear all of this, saying a prayer for your peace. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Takart

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 01:07:56 AM »
i was finally feeling good at the start of the year and boom my back went out, ambulance and valium and loads of pain killers..but its getting better slowely after 3 weeks of lying in bed as it killed to stand and sitting was aghony...but its healing..thanx for all your lovely blessing oxoxoxoxoxox hearts hearts

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: Marioneve

The following users thanked this post: Marioneve

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 09:56:49 AM »
Trudy, sorry I wasn't around...Please take care of you! and if you feel better do what you love to do, is the best medicine...

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 04:46:17 PM »
 minibud Trudi, I am so sorry to hear about your poor back. I think that it's time for the powers that be to leave you alone. You've had way past your fair share of misery for quite awhile now. Enough's enough!! Time for painting and recoloring!! Time for you to be happy again. Take care Sweetheart. :tiny-rose: