Author Topic: Sims 2 curtains  (Read 470 times)

Offline Amethyst85

Sims 2 curtains
« on: September 28, 2017, 10:00:09 PM »
Does anyone know of any good sites that offer many curtains or have some from BPS? I don't want TSR as it takes FOREVER to load and I'm already looking on MTS and Pinterest and Googled it, too. I need many more and have no other sites to look at.
Pepsipie

Offline MsTeaQueen

Re: Sims 2 curtains
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 01:16:51 AM »
I will be uploading curtain recolors using Hugh Lunatic's Contmpo curtain mesh, real soon.  I can also do some recolors for you if you have a certain curtain/texture/style you want.  Let me know.

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Betsy4Arts, kacicka777, Amethyst85

The following users thanked this post: Kim, Betsy4Arts, kacicka777, Amethyst85

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 03:49:58 PM »
OMG! Awesome!! Thank you so much! I will load my game shortly, and I'll have a look to see if I want any recolors or textures. Thank you!! inlovehamp
Pepsipie

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 07:19:38 PM »
I will be uploading curtain recolors using Hugh Lunatic's Contmpo curtain mesh, real soon.  I can also do some recolors for you if you have a certain curtain/texture/style you want.  Let me know.

Hi mI have some requests, if possible. One of them is a curtain by Steffor (it looks like a shower curtain) and I'd like more recolors of it. I have only the see through ones. The other[size=78%] is fabric blinds by Brigit, just recolors and the last one is gathered curtain panels by Huge Lunatic, and also just recolors. Would it be ok to do this? I don't have screenshots of the curtains as I have no idea how to post pictures in comments. I hope you know which I'm talking about lol thank you! [/size] :bluflowpot
Pepsipie

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 01:58:36 PM »
Yes, I think  know which Steffor and HL curtains, but not Brigit's.  Just to be sure we're on the same page a link to each would be helpful.

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 06:53:21 PM »
Ok, no problem. I will get to it ASAP! Thank you
Pepsipie

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 07:23:04 PM »
Pepsipie

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 01:41:04 AM »
Great! I'll start working on this for you.  Will need to take a look at the Steffor curtain, hadn't worked with that one.  What about Brigit's?

I took a look at Steffor's (shower) curtain and at first glance only the rod is recolorable.  I'm pretty sure the curtain can be recolored but only using the internal function within SimPE.  Unfortunately, I don't remember how...will have to figure this out.  Also, recolors will be sheer (see through) solids "only".  Is this what you want?  Feel free to add another curtain.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:57:35 AM by MsTeaQueen »

The following users thanked this post: Amethyst85

The following users thanked this post: Amethyst85

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 04:04:09 PM »
Thank you! I haven't found Brigit's curtain so it's ok. As for Steffor's curtain, I have sheer colors but they're too bright. kinda like neon. If you can make them see through but not neon colors, that would be great. I don't care for the rod lol
Pepsipie

The following users thanked this post: MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: MsTeaQueen

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 07:12:00 PM »
Amethyst,

Did not want you to wait any longer without giving you something tangible.  Take a look at the recolors for Steffor's curtain and let me know if these will work for you or not (don't be shy).  Working on more curtains recolors for you including your other request and will have them up soon.

I have uploaded the rest of the curtain recolors, here:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:56:55 PM by MsTeaQueen »

The following users thanked this post: Rhondalette

The following users thanked this post: Rhondalette