Author Topic: Sims 2 conversion  (Read 460 times)

Offline Amethyst85

Sims 2 conversion
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »
Does anyone know or have Orama Bathroom? The collection file shows up in my game but the stuff is missing. Is this a conversion from a different Sims game? I Googled it and got a conversion from the Sims 3 to Sims 4.....

Also I seem to be missing a few other files that I just cannot find for the life of me from the lost BPS files. If anyone has them, please provide me a link? Thanks so much! They are: yummy Christmas, Betsy4Arts - folksyBR (I have checked the website and the archives I have and did not find this), Christmas dinner, country fire, and Steffor mix it up (I checked TSR and booty and found nothing), looking out, CMC50 Exotic, taroo and kitchen island set. The mentioned downloads, I have no clue who the creators are. Much thanks for the help!! :flowheartpink
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:10:13 PM by Amethyst85 »
Pepsipie

Online Kim

Re: Sims 2 conversion
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 09:05:01 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Amethyst85, domotana, Xia, Penny

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Amethyst85, domotana, Xia, Penny

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:09:45 PM »
Awesome! Thank you!!!
Pepsipie

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 03:01:04 AM »
I will look through my stuff, some of those sound really familiar from sorting out my loot and compressing files at long last. I know I was doing something with steffor mixitup last week so maybe "date modified" will find me it.

who needs date modified when I'm on the forum that has it????

http://simpearls.co.uk/simpearls/index.php?topic=1318.0

--------------
Looking thru my stash, I found a "country fire" that is deco logs by ez2ciamaprincess (steffanee sp?) is that what you're looking for?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:38:05 AM by Deatherella »

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Amethyst85

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Amethyst85

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 02:45:33 PM »
I'll look through it, thank you! And I have no idea as I don't remember what downloads came with country life. I don't remember when I downloaded them, too lol sorry.

I found the country fire file but it's part 2. Is there a part 1?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 02:48:24 PM by Amethyst85 »
Pepsipie

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 10:17:50 PM »
I'll look through it, thank you! And I have no idea as I don't remember what downloads came with country life. I don't remember when I downloaded them, too lol sorry.

I found the country fire file but it's part 2. Is there a part 1?

I don't know. My folder only says country fire and only had the deco logs in it.

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 03:25:49 PM »
It's ok. Thank you so much for the help! Also one more question, I don't know if I should make a new topic or just ask here and end the post...why does Delphys Organiser get rid of a bunch of stuff from my folder when I run it? I have to redownload many things because the collection files are empty.
Pepsipie

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 09:58:51 PM »
Usually the only thing the organiser is getting rid of are the names of files that are no longer in the downloads folder in your game. It removes the name (program says files) from the list it generates. It doesn't actually delete any real files unless you tell it to by right clicking on them.

The following users thanked this post: Amethyst85

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2017, 03:31:37 AM »
I have a CMC50-ExoticLand folder. I've put it up here in case it's what you are looking for. Taroo was the main creator for the Tarox sims site which is no longer up, so there are a lot of files/sets by her.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:34:56 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline simwolf

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 09:24:05 AM »
about the Betsy folksy BR do you looking for this

it's uploaded here
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:55:00 AM by simwolf »

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 03:26:42 PM »
I have a CMC50-ExoticLand folder. I've put it up here in case it's what you are looking for. Taroo was the main creator for the Tarox sims site which is no longer up, so there are a lot of files/sets by her.

I have no clue what was in the folder. My collection folder just says Taroo. Where can I get files by her? I searched Taroo and Google gave me tattoo stuff lol
Pepsipie

Offline Amethyst85

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 03:27:23 PM »
about the Betsy folksy BR do you looking for this

it's uploaded here

I believe it was this. Thank you
Pepsipie

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »
I found a Kitchen Island Set by ez2ciamaprincess that may be what you are looking for and put it up here.