Author Topic: Susie Broke has a bubble butt.  (Read 444 times)

Offline Deatherella

Susie Broke has a bubble butt.
« on: July 14, 2017, 07:21:44 AM »

You haven't seen me on the net much lately at night because I have been playing my game. (Hence the lag in photobucket pic replacements and finished new uploads -- which I think I fixed the slots on the two things in Maggie's Loft that were wrong and another MS91 set which two of my omsp's were wrong and I lost the chair mesh, so I made a new one today with two subsets instead of one. Yay.)
So, Susie Broke was hanging with cousin Ruby, Trigger and a kid or two from school and they were having a rousing round of Marco Polo in the pool when Susie hopped out to use the bathroom and look at her. Never in ten years of playing this game has that happened to me. And it's still there, I thought maybe it was a thingy from swimming but none of the other sims got it. And she went to bed with it and woke up with it, was still there when she came home from school. Still happening when I saved and quit playing to go to bed. Anyone know how I can make it stop. The only thing google told me was from ask.com where someone said use testingcheatsenabled to reset the sim. If I do that will she lose all her memories and life from the beginning of her family moving into the lot????? Hope not, she's been doing good in schoool, making lifelong buds with her relatives and getting ready to be one of the adults in present day Pleasantville. I'm catching up all the sims from the past for the Pleasantville Challenge. Only like three families left to have run thru the families with sims we never got to have in the game - and give them male heirs when they only had daughters. Except for Kaylynn. I'm undecided what to do about her. She just might be her own generation one.

And then there's this wierd thing I noticed going on with these bunk beds. See how everything is normal from this side up there? As you rotate the screen around you see this ---

I'm fairly sure it has something to do with the top bunk, any creators know offhand what in the CRES do I attack to get that out of there?

Thanks for looking and listening.

If you need a giggle, pregnant Brandi Broke keeps visiting the rest of the trailer trash units with and yesterday she got zapped by lightning. That'll teach her to keep that big belly home before she pops on the wrong lot.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

Offline Betsy4Arts

Re: Susie Broke has a bubble butt.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:53:24 PM »
minibud OMG!! That is so funny. I'd keep her just as she is!  lolhippo

Offline Xia

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 03:39:19 PM »
Just now saw this. Have you tried putting her back in the pool and then having her get out again? Maybe it will reset on its own.

Offline Sandragozy

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:05:48 AM »
Love this.