Author Topic: DOTY 2017 Round Five~Questions & Comments  (Read 1338 times)

Offline AngelamvEliza

Re: DOTY 2017 Round Five~Questions & Comments
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 10:49:05 PM »
I had that game too! :D Adventure out of time, i just loved walking through the ship and seeing everything...

Speeking of loving things, LOVE all the entries i've seen, they all look as if they were real, good luck for the jury's!

Offline miklin83

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2017, 12:03:19 AM »
Good luck everyone! I didn't think I was going get done with this round. I hurt my back last sunday and couldn't go to work for a couple days. Couldn't even sit for long periods. I was on my computer for like 2 mins in 2 days. Still hurts but managed to get it done. Everyone's entry is awesome!
♥♥♥
~~ Excessive clutter collector~~
                                             ♥♥♥
                                                    Linda :)

The following users thanked this post: AngelamvEliza, Jaguwar

The following users thanked this post: AngelamvEliza, Jaguwar

Offline szanne7000

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2017, 03:52:01 AM »

Betsy4Arts (JFF) - Great set of rooms to start off this round and I love your armoire :D
Michelle (JFF) - I adore the fabric on your tea table chairs, as well as the chairs! And all your pillows <3
PetraB - I really like the chairs, fabric, and pillows in the bedroom very elegant. :)
Anakin - Wonderful floors and rugs :D
Riekus13 (JFF) - Love the Ophelia painting!
Tinhouse (JFF) - I like the living chairs - nice fabric :D
Minena - The window treatments, the sitting rooms chairs and setee, and the safe - perfection <3
Miklin83 - Great rugs! I loved the iceberg outside your porthole :D
Ekrubynaffit - found the understated elegance of your stateroom a true pleasure <3
13Pumpkin (JFF) - The lace bedding is striking amongst the dark woods used in the bedroom! :)
Schneekatze - Striking wood paneling in the parlor and wonderful bedding :D
Jaguwar - I really like the chairs and sofa you chose - very cool :)
Greengirl -Truly stunning build all the way around <3
Nikki (Ivyrose) - The crystal, the layout of the furniture, the luggage - it looks like they just arrived to a welcoming tea <3
Lady Raven - I like the bedroom chairs :D
Marie (Tahoe) - I love the bedding and the porthole sheers! And, that fireplace :D
AngelamvEliza - Your bedding and bedroom curtains are just absolutely fantastic!!! <3

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, miklin83, tahoe, minena, Lady Raven, Greengirl, PetraB, AngelamvEliza, Jaguwar

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, miklin83, tahoe, minena, Lady Raven, Greengirl, PetraB, AngelamvEliza, Jaguwar

Offline szanne7000

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2017, 04:14:59 AM »
JustJones - I love your table with the decanter in the parlor - quite an elegant layout :D

The following users thanked this post: justJones

The following users thanked this post: justJones

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2017, 04:43:26 AM »
great entries everyone!

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, justJones

The following users thanked this post: szanne7000, justJones