Author Topic: hiya  (Read 667 times)

Offline Takart

hiya
« on: April 30, 2017, 09:14:47 AM »
wont be around for a bit, not feeling the best, a bit depressed..I just need some time to sort myself out xxxxoooo

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline tinhouse

Re: hiya
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 10:50:54 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling down, Trudi, I hope everything is OK. :(  You will be in my thoughts. 

Offline minena

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 11:51:41 AM »
Everyone needs some "me" time. Take care.

Online Betsy4Arts

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 05:48:22 PM »
minibud I was just thinking about you. Wondering how you are. Missing you. We'll all be here when you can return. Take care..... angelove

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline Takart

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 03:19:48 AM »
minibud I was just thinking about you. Wondering how you are. Missing you. We'll all be here when you can return. Take care..... angelove

Im just managing to hang on, its been 2 months since my so called guy said he was mine, and me his, but he hasnt botherd to show up here and says NO to me going there, so Im telling him and his lies to piss off, he is full of lies and excuses..im over it, I just need time to get over the fact, that someone can be that cruel to someone who he knows is already broken inside..I will be back in a month or so xoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxox :crying: :crying: :crying:

takartsims.tumblr.com

Online Betsy4Arts

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 03:29:48 AM »
minibud I am so very sorry to hear this. I was afraid that something like this had happened. I can't even comprehend why/how some people are just cruel, it is born into them. And they always find the ones who are the most fragile. The most good. The most trusting. He never deserved a moment of your time. Try to paint your feelings on canvas. It really helps. Take care Trudi     :pinkieheart

Offline Takart

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 10:10:59 AM »
minibud I am so very sorry to hear this. I was afraid that something like this had happened. I can't even comprehend why/how some people are just cruel, it is born into them. And they always find the ones who are the most fragile. The most good. The most trusting. He never deserved a moment of your time. Try to paint your feelings on canvas. It really helps. Take care Trudi     :pinkieheart

politebear   I will be ok, Iv been through worse than this, the thing that gets me is his silence now i told him im done....he says nothing..but whenever i post anything on fb he pops up in messanger..and i wont take him of my friends list..i want him to see when i go out im having some fun, and not waiting for him....that will either make him mad and de friend me..or make him come to me..either way im going to drink and have fun..hahahahha  take care darl sendin ya my love xoxoxo

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Jaguwar

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 11:34:47 PM »
Whoa. Just saw this., That's simply awful.
You deserve better.
Whenever you feel like crying over it, remind yourself that you DO deserve better. If nothing else, it's just basic decency, socially recognized courtesy. If he can't do even that, the problem is definitely his, not yours.
It's not your fault. You deserve better.

I'm very, very sorry. Just... don't disappear.

Offline Takart

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 07:55:42 AM »
 ohewww ohewww   well he lied to me, it was all a game he wasnt working and was bored, he was all lovey dovey then when he got a jpb  he froze me out, and made me feel like shit and made me think it was my fault, meanwhile, he was still talking to his ex on his fb page..yepp i went looking for answres..he has a few single women on there..well im not WICCAN..im a grey with the rede dosnt apply to me...
so I am going to do a spell, not a hex..
a spell so he sees my face daytime..nightime, and sleeping..so he never forgets what he viciously did to me..till he regrets it ..the spell will stay..argg im so angry..he is such a nasty nasty person..anyway may recol soon peeps..im goin out gettin drunk n dancing sat night/////  oh and i have 3 other guys wanting to talk to me..but 1 lives in feking scotland..no more men from the other side of the damn world arggggggggggg ahhahahaha

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Takart

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 05:59:26 PM »
hiya
im still here bareley..
had to tell ya, the ******* that played me was named geoff
well on the way out to a pub last month,I looked at the moon and said to my besty and son..something weird is going to happen tonight
and boy did it, met a cute guy..and guess what his name is...hahahaha  GEOFF
yepp hahaha thats like wow
funny thinh was i was so down before geoff 1 turned up, i was in a bad place and in pain, and joined a dating site..so he would have been thinking to himself..she wont get anyone
well..the night out i had a few beers, and you know how it goes..drunk texting hahaha
I told him about geoff No 2..and he said nothing, I bet he was thinking i was bullshitting him..
till he looked at my fb page and saw geoff No 2 hahah
then he puts this meme, on his page saying why is it women would rather sleep with f#@kheads than anyone on there frinds list..
hahahaha well suck eggs mate..dont underestimate this witch...
anyway he blocked me hahahaha, apparently he didnt like his ex girlfriend seeing anything I wrote on his page...awe..poor didums...
anyways, geoff No 2 dosnt want a relationship, just fun..and im tellin ya thats fine by me...

so im ok, except so many unanswerd questions....
oh and i was suppossed to go out to the pub last friday and meet up with geoff NO 2..but i got the dang flue   so i will meet up with him soon
has to be on my terms tho, cause i just cant rock up to a guys house n have sex, im chicken is what i am hahahah, so im getting to know him a bit first...

anyways i will be recol soon, when this flue buggers off..atm i have to sleep sitting up or i start coughing and cant stop..but im getting better..then back to the gym for me..
Iv lost a tiny bit of weight and i feel great..
first night out in years and I have a guy wanting to be with me..shocked me i tell ya
he was staring at me all night, i was gunna poke him in the eye, i got defensive hahaah  but we danced and he is gorgeous, and tall and hasm a beautiful smile
anyway recols soon maybe next week
night my lovelies xoxoxoxoxo

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Jaguwar

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 04:42:32 PM »
Glad you're ok and hanging in there.
Long distance can be difficult. Cultural differences make things even harder.

Hang in there. Geoff 1 clearly isn't worht either the time or the effort, but he was a lesson. When it's been learned, you'll find the right guy. In the meantime, have fun. Oh and my advice? Don't put so much effort into vengeful thoughts; I find karma does her thing really, really nicely. All I have to do is speak it and sooner or later it happens. Trust Karma. ;)

Offline Takart

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 01:48:49 AM »
Glad you're ok and hanging in there.
Long distance can be difficult. Cultural differences make things even harder.

Hang in there. Geoff 1 clearly isn't worht either the time or the effort, but he was a lesson. When it's been learned, you'll find the right guy. In the meantime, have fun. Oh and my advice? Don't put so much effort into vengeful thoughts; I find karma does her thing really, really nicely. All I have to do is speak it and sooner or later it happens. Trust Karma. ;)

Im not vengefull, I just hate the not knowing..anyways maybe I got off easy with geoff No 1...iv been sick for 2 weeks with a virus in my chest..every winter i get this..argg, anyho im on the mend..xoxoxoxoxxo

takartsims.tumblr.com