Author Topic: DOTY 2017 Round One~Theme & Entries!  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Jaguwar

Re: DOTY 2017 Round One~Theme & Entries!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 09:32:46 PM »

*Runs in and comes to a skidding stop, all disheveled and out of breath*
Photobucket was NOT my friend today. This after realizing that Dropbox no longer allows the direct embedding of pictures. Infuriating.  Not idea what they're protecting us from. Anyway... here goes. Probably not my best effort, but for some reason I thought I had all weekend. Oops. Silly me, how are judges supposed to judge if they don't have TIME to? Derp.

Anyway, hope this is at least pleasing to the eye, no matter what. And btw, looking at the other entries, I'm blown away as always during DOTY. You guys and gals are ridiculously talented, kudos!

I'm using TS4. Which really doesn't have a LOT of build CC at the moment, compared to the previous games. (Translation: we need more arches!) Also, I'm playing base game at the moment so... yeah.
Overview:

Also, Happy Easter! Come have a snack with us.

Or just hang out, enjoy the breeze.

Just be respectful. This is a bit of a sacred place. Some other time I'll tell you the legend of the Lady of the Waters.

I find it difficult to create a sense of place in TS4. The idea was a secluded mountain retreat that looks like it's practically carved out of the rocky mountainside.

Offline AngelamvEliza

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2017, 11:59:44 PM »
Pfftt... I nearly missed the deadline there... but i did get it in time luckely!!
Here is my Sims 4 entry...

Good Luck everyone!!

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 06:05:34 AM »
minibud Round One is now officially closed. So many wonderful entries! This is going to be a great DOTY!! Thank you to all who posted their entries. Now it's the judges' turn to score each entry on it's own merit.

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, riekus13, Ivyrose, Karlene, PetraB, AngelamvEliza

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, riekus13, Ivyrose, Karlene, PetraB, AngelamvEliza