Author Topic: Script call failed  (Read 818 times)

Offline mama

Script call failed
« on: April 08, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »
I downloaded Mxims bath, Ake, neither of the cabinets worked, got script call failed, same with his square lamp. So, I went back to the site and sent a message.  His site says the last time he was on was in March of this year.

I tried to message him on Tumbler but he only allows people he follows to message him on there.
Does anyone know if he answers his messages on his site, and if so, how do you get the answer?

Thanks, mama

Offline viikiita

Re: Script call failed
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 05:00:52 PM »
I used to talk with Mxims everyday. He has been gone for a month and not answering his messages. Last thing he told me was that he was busy.
I hope he comes back soon :(

The following users thanked this post: mama

Offline mama

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 06:23:38 PM »
I used to talk with Mxims everyday. He has been gone for a month and not answering his messages. Last thing he told me was that he was busy.
I hope he comes back soon :(

Oh, I hope so, one of my favorites.  R.L. does get in the way of our sims sometimes.  I'm just going to keep them in a folder on my desktop, and keep checking back.
Thanks sweetie.

Offline viikiita

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 01:27:55 PM »
He is back! He have been playing other games but try to message him on tumblr.  hearts I posted at tumblr and said i was worried so he sent me message later and said everything is fine.

Offline mama

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 02:55:45 PM »
He is back! He have been playing other games but try to message him on tumblr.  hearts I posted at tumblr and said i was worried so he sent me message later and said everything is fine.

YaaaaY!   I did the ask thing on his site, how do I see the answer, if he answers?

Offline tinhouse

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 11:05:04 AM »
Pam, I dont think it has anything to do with the creation of the object.  Some cc lights threw that error after a patch/update but you can fix that easily if you have Sim4Studio installed.  You may even be able to fix the cabinet if Mxims has cloned a mirror to create the cabinet.  I will check in my game.

Edit: Yes, the cabinet is found under 'mirrors' in the game so you should be able to fix it.

Open Sim4Studio at the top you will see Tools/Batch Fixes/Objects/Fix CC Light Tuning.  You'll see a pop up, just click 'Run' and it will find the broken lights and fix them.  Just do the same for mirrors.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:32:47 AM by tinhouse »

The following users thanked this post: ObjectSeeker7, mama

The following users thanked this post: ObjectSeeker7, mama

Offline mama

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:24:30 PM »
Pam, I dont think it has anything to do with the creation of the object.  Some cc lights threw that error after a patch/update but you can fix that easily if you have Sim4Studio installed.  You may even be able to fix the cabinet if Mxims has cloned a mirror to create the cabinet.  I will check in my game.

Edit: Yes, the cabinet is found under 'mirrors' in the game so you should be able to fix it.

Open Sim4Studio at the top you will see Tools/Batch Fixes/Objects/Fix CC Light Tuning.  You'll see a pop up, just click 'Run' and it will find the broken lights and fix them.  Just do the same for mirrors.

I do have that, I got it when the mirrors got messed up, and duhhhh, didn't even think to use it for this.  Thanks sweetie.

The following users thanked this post: tinhouse

The following users thanked this post: tinhouse

Offline Jaguwar

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 10:27:31 PM »
Hey that's good to know cause some items I've been downloading lately have been throwing that error. Hurray! :)