Author Topic: am I dreaming  (Read 579 times)

Offline Takart

am I dreaming
« on: March 11, 2017, 12:40:51 PM »
ahh so here goes
when I was 17 I lived with friends, and one friend my bestys brother came to say a while as he was working in newcastle NSW ..anyway I liked him, a lot, BUT he was my best friends brother, and bein that my childhood was a fekin nightmare, I said nothing as i was scared of rejection and the fact that his sister would be pissed off...
so he left and went back home after a while, and then we all went our seperate ways

Im psychic so somthing or somone was at me to find my old besty..and it was persistant..so I listened and di just that... I thought geoff would be married or at least in na relashionship and happy
I was wrong

anyways i chatted to my friend, she said she didnt have a facebook page, so we rang each other..then i hurt my back and lost touch for a couple of months..then the lil voice said check FB for her..and there she was, so I said hi added her and her mum as a friend, she added geoff as a friend even tho they havnt spoken for years...
so whe had a post on fb and geoff added something and I said hiya and then he was chatting to me, and its gone from there..
now this has happened in the last month..he told me he loved me then and still loves me, and wanted to say something but couldnt, he said he has been trying to find me for years...

im freaking out..because my life at its best has been pure hell...and yes I have trust issues....
now we talk all day every day or text ...I cant stop thinking about him, i cant concentrate on anything, i excersized today, im looking after myself and not just laying on the bed wanting to dissapear

L O V E yes

but 2night he asked me to marry him, not now, not very soon but he said it will happen and its written in stone..and I said yes and I mean it
although im trying to get my head around it all...we havnt even slept together, chatting on the phone isnt like being next to them close but not the same..so I will push the marriage thingy into the back till we see how we go together..
Im a easy going wild tomboy, I hate anything fancy, food clothes ect..im a plain jane.. so I wont make any demands on him, anyway what are ur thoughts

we found our way back to each other..we both liked each other years ago, he has searched for me for years even used to walk past the old house where we lived
do I grab all of it with both hands and hold on for the ride, or hold back a bit

I just cant get my head around it all  I cant belive this could happen to me..could I finally be happy.... could this be true...
Oh and geoff lives in Canberra..4 hours away from me..so we cant be together till he can get away, he was made redundant but is looking for work, and he said he is moving to newcastle to be with me...

OH MY OH MY peekaboo

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline ekrubynaffit

Re: am I dreaming
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 08:57:57 AM »
Thats amzing Takart, grab it with both hands and hold on tight, sit back and enjoy the ride! You deserve it!
 sohappyhappyhappy
For all your building needs and a few downloads of my own
https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 03:52:01 PM »
minibud I am so happy for you. Nothing like finding an old love to make you feel young again!  sohappyhappyhappy

Offline nayahn

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 12:35:47 PM »
Hi, I don't know you (cause saddly I haven't spent enough time to get to know people in here :/ ) but I am really happy and moved by your lovestory. And I have a simple but very important piece of advice for you. EMBRACE anything life brings to you. It may be sorrows, a lot of them, still embrace them, take notes on what lessons they may offer and then fight back! And when good things happen, like finding the love of your life, embrace it again! Don't feel worried or that you don't deserve it, or that something could go wrong... Just stop worrying and keep feeling! You will both be fine, I m happy for you  luvvvu

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart

Offline simlily

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 08:08:31 PM »
 hearts What a beautiful story.  You followed your heart and intuition to find him....listen to your heart again.

Offline Jaguwar

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 02:33:37 AM »
This is the year. The time (YOUR time) is now. Let yourself be guided. Very happy for you.

Offline Takart

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 04:56:29 AM »
thanx guys Im grabbing hold with both hands and not letting go xxooo   :tedheart hearts hearts

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Belinda

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 03:52:46 PM »
I'm a little late reading this Takart but I absolutely hope things are going well. I have come to the conclusion that life gives us these wonderful gifts at the right time in our lives. I wish you much happiness ! xoxo