Author Topic: Waffle Warehouse (Sims 2, 3, and 4)  (Read 959 times)

Offline NuclearWaffles

Waffle Warehouse (Sims 2, 3, and 4)
« on: January 05, 2017, 10:41:28 PM »
I go through spurts of playing Sims 2 or Sims 4.  Most of the time I play TS3. 

So I did a renovation of an apartment in Bridgeport that was just... well, let's just say when I showed it to my best friend, he said it looked like it was inspired by a Port-A-Potty.  Pee yellow and Port-A-Potty blue.  Not nice.  Nope.

Wasn't really feeling a holiday makeover, but I re-did Ace Wilde's room in Bridgeport Armory (TS3)  At least I'm assuming it's his room because... I dunno.  It was his okay?

BEFORE:

AFTER:

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, Luslipz73, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, Luslipz73, Lady Raven

Offline Toadflax

Re: Waffle Warehouse (Sims 2, 3, and 4)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:47:57 PM »
I don't do S3, but I really enjoyed these shots! and I like your name! There must be a game here where we can insert the age-old question "Does it waffle?" yuckoo

The following users thanked this post: NuclearWaffles

The following users thanked this post: NuclearWaffles

Offline NuclearWaffles

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 09:07:09 PM »
Thanks a bunch on both accounts Toadflax!  And I take it you've seen Good Mythical Morning.  I love that show but it's so gross!

Offline Toadflax

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 09:46:31 PM »
 lolsmile I've seen it, but I don't "watch it," at least, not on purpose. I don't handle grossness all that well. My kid used to have a book called Grossology that had a 3D plastic vomit puddle pasted on it, and I usually made sure that was face down. I'm feeble that way. I think waffling potential is NOT gross though, it's fantastic!

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 04:05:12 PM »
Me too, my everyday game is ts3 and I love the bedroom makeover  cutethbearie .
Installed in my Windows 10 : Sims 2 - Sims 3 and Sims 4- Currently play the sims 3 too much and sims 4.

My simblr ID : simsophonie
My wordress ID : simsophonique.wordpress.com
missvdetectivebsides.wordpress.com