Author Topic: Huge disappointment about Origin...  (Read 838 times)

Offline homeroxana

Huge disappointment about Origin...
« on: December 17, 2016, 11:25:49 PM »
It seams I wasn't very good this year or I get it all wrong...Finally there is enough space on family computer to play Sims2 from Origin...only it was't there anymore, although I join for the game in time. Is there something I did wrong, or the people that play from Origin are all gone? Any reply greatly appreciated.

Online Deestarr1234

Re: Huge disappointment about Origin...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:30:43 PM »
It is no longer available via Origin. If you registered all of your Sims 2 games with EA you can contact support and they may be able to hook you up with a copy of Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. They released that about a year and a half ago for people who registered their games... they may or may not still be doing it. If not you should be able to find a complete collection of the disks on EBay for about 40 dollars

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice

Offline homeroxana

Re: Huge disappointment about Origin...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 12:22:22 PM »
Thank you Deestarr, maybe I wasn't all that clear in my post...I registered a year ago, but couldn't find a place to install and now I have a place but I couldn't enter in my account where the game was stored for me...or at least I thought it was...I entered with my email adress but I have to choose a different name since they say my user name was already taken...Maybe I can contact support as you said...