Author Topic: wcif a Sofa from Casaslindas  (Read 3114 times)

Offline homeroxana

Re: wcif a Sofa from Casaslindas
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 04:38:50 PM »
Does anyone know what Nash's TOU is/was? It looks like a lot of this set could be made repository to save on file space and I'd like to do that if it's possible  BetsyRose

I open the BPS backup for you but the policy isn't there...something about couldn't be found...I know from experience that Nash was very hard to contact even back then,  with a BPS account...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:42:35 PM by homeroxana »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline tahoe

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »
I have seen some recor on Nash's things but no TOU, so I do not know what to do then.

Offline riekus13

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2017, 05:50:53 PM »
The person behind BPS back up couldn't find a policy, too.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 11:40:30 PM »
Since there seems to be no TOU available, I think I will go ahead and make the set repository and post it with all credit given to Nash as the creator. If s/he returns and objects, I will take it down and apologize.

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Simmylicious, homeroxana, Rhondalette, nsims2, nutese

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Simmylicious, homeroxana, Rhondalette, nsims2, nutese

Offline Helen

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »
This is a recolor i made a long time ago and it was unreleased, sadly i lost all these recolors when my hard drive fried.

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, Rhondalette

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, Rhondalette

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2017, 06:45:40 AM »
So glad to have you back!

Offline Rhondalette

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 09:06:06 PM »
Since there seems to be no TOU available, I think I will go ahead and make the set repository and post it with all credit given to Nash as the creator. If s/he returns and objects, I will take it down and apologize.

Did the recolors work out?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2017, 08:19:23 PM »
Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you on this! We are in the process of moving house and everything is not where it should be and I can't seem to find anything. I remembered doing this set, and I did find the textures I used for this so I must have done it, but I couldn't find the finished files- so I just redid them. You can get my files HERE if you'd like them. I mark any changes I make on the  mesh files and I always change the TXMTs of the meshes so that they will all match each other and everything else I recolor with that texture. There are no pics available because I currently have no image hosting.

The following users thanked this post: ekrubynaffit, tahoe, CrazyDestinyFire, Avrora, Rhondalette

The following users thanked this post: ekrubynaffit, tahoe, CrazyDestinyFire, Avrora, Rhondalette

Offline Rhondalette

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »
 sohappyhappyhappy   Thank you !