Author Topic: Chris W.`s Shady Shacks: Updated 27 November 2016  (Read 8988 times)

Offline VenusInArms

Re: Chris W.`s Shady Shacks: Updated 20 September 2015
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2015, 07:28:23 PM »
I completely agree with Mama, everything you do is awesome!

Offline tahoe

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2015, 09:10:29 PM »
Thanks so much for your response to my WCIF and I agree with Mama.

Offline ekrubynaffit

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2015, 05:01:15 AM »
Amazing Chris, I love the seedy corner, so much character!
For all your building needs and a few downloads of my own
https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/

Offline Krazyredd

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 07:45:48 AM »
Whoa dude, that last post is like freaking AMAZING!!! I love all the shots, the clutter, the buildings and CC placement is so catchy that I think I have to take another look-see, seriously!! Awesome work!!!! :th_awesomesmilie:

Been Changing-I've Been Rearranging, YET Retro still Beckons ME!

Offline Avrora

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2015, 01:07:36 PM »
Your houses so realistic!

Offline Hokulani

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 08:00:55 AM »
I absolutely adore townhouses, and yours are amazing. I don't think I could actually use them though, as they have so many rooms and my lack of talent is... BUT I STILL LOVE THEM.

Offline Chris W.

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2016, 07:20:42 PM »
Woah,that was a long Hiatus.Guess i should dust everything off....coth coth...!

Okay Guys,brace yourself,because i'm back!!!Okay,actually i was never gone but i took a little Hiatus from simming.Daily Work and faster loading Games made me kinda lazy to open Sims 2,but i guess everyone knows that Feeling.You wanna play Sims 2 but you're too lazy to wait for the Game to be loaded.
Last Week i was sick and didn't go to Work,so i played (or,build) Sims again.
I continued working on a House i started last Year.It's a large detached Tenement Building with 3 Apartments and a Penthoue Studio as a modern Addition on an old Building:

Fake Stairway to Basement....

Livingroom in Groundfloor Apartment

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, CrazyDestinyFire

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, CrazyDestinyFire

Offline Chris W.

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2016, 08:47:16 PM »
Hey Guys,i want to show you something i`m working on right now.It is (of course) a Building from Brooklyn,but this Time from Ditmas Park.
What`s so different about that?Well,Ditmas Park is known for the large amount of remaining Queen Anne Style detached Homes.They are mostly pretty large and have nicely done Lots.The Houses appear often very well maintained and are full of historic Details inside.

This House is such a classic Ditmas Park Queen Anne.Right now i don`t remember the Adress but the Floorplan and Lot design was taken from a Real Life House.

I hope you like my newest Pictures.I will add more when the House is completely finished.It still needs some basic Furnishing and the Garden needs some Detailing.

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, Christobal, Shine Waterice, tahoe, CrazyDestinyFire

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, Christobal, Shine Waterice, tahoe, CrazyDestinyFire

Offline Chris W.

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 04:09:05 PM »
Well,quite some Time passed since my last posting.I finished a new Lot which will soon find it`s Way to be uploaded.

Brooklyn - 282-286 16th Street

This Group of semi detached Rowhouses might not be one of the prettiest Houses you have ever seen but they are quite affordable and they have a lot of Potential to turn into something beautiful.

I hope you enjoyed my latest Pictures.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Christobal, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Christobal, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, Lady Raven

Offline Toadflax

Re: Chris W.`s Shady Shacks: Updated 27 November 2016
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2017, 08:13:32 PM »
Your album is really inspiring Chris! I love that you share your process for researching buildings, and your translation is just wonderful!

Offline Chris W.

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 03:53:36 PM »
Thank you Toadflax,
i`m always happy to see that People like my Work and that i inspire others to be creative.
Speaking of creative,i did it again.
I was in a somewhat creative Mood and i'm doing some finishing Touches on my newest Lot i plan to upload.
It is a victorian Townhouse,based on one from Brooklyn (yeah,digging through Realty Sites and Architecture Blogs really keeps me busy) and i think it's pretty much finished.
If you want to have a Look at the Original,just google for Brooklyn-459 East 19th Street

The Livingroom and the Parlor

The Diningroom

The Kitchen

So,what do you think of it,does it look habitable?

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Avrora

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Avrora

Offline Astoria

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2017, 06:08:07 PM »
I really love your houses! It's fascinating how you manage to build them so close to reality! Nice work!

Offline Chris W.

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 12:49:30 PM »
Thanks Astoria,but believe me,more than often i have to skip some Details or modify the whole House.

I kinda fell in Love with the little dark red Buildings that are housing the Italian American Museum in Manhattan.
Recently i read that some of them will be demolished to make Way for another out of Shape Condo Building so i thought it would be cool if our Sims could enjoy them in some Way.
I think the Buildings work best as an Apartment Lot with a few tiny Apartmants in each House.

The Sims that will move in the Top Floor of the Corner Building will be extra lucky,because they get their own private Balcony.

So,what do you Guys think of it?

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: tahoe, Lady Raven