Announcements

:flowheartpink Looking for the chatbox? It's HERE  :bluflowpot

Author Topic: Ivyrose updated 5/4/18  (Read 7623 times)

Offline Ivyrose

Re: Ivyrose's pictures
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 06:53:05 PM »
As it was reduced in the New Year Sales I decided to buy Sims 4 and give it a try. I'm still getting used to it and although I've built three house have yet to work out how to upload them. Anyway this is the one of them that I am currently furnishing.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:26:20 AM by Ivyrose »

Installed in my game and patched up to date.

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, Marbi, tahoe, Krazyredd, xoneirox, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, Marbi, tahoe, Krazyredd, xoneirox, Enla

Offline Marbi

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 07:34:09 AM »
Very beautiful pictures. I love how you have decorated the room.

Here is a tutorial on how to upload houses outside the Gallery. I have tried it and it works but it is a bit tricky. You have to pick the content in the "tray" folder at once when you have saved it (without publising it) to your own gallery. If you have other housefiles in the "Tray" folder or if you make another one and wait to the next day all the content in that file will have the same date and you wont know wich ones you need for that specific house.

I also included this info in my upload: To install these files in your game you have to unzip the zipfile, open the folder and move the files in it into the Tray folder in Your Computer/Document/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. Then when you open your game you can find the house in your Library and download it to your game from there.

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, Shine Waterice

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2016, 10:11:47 AM »
Here are some interior shots of Corlione, my first TS4 upload.

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Krazyredd, Enla

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2016, 11:40:14 AM »
Dottie's Eclectic House

Here is the house I put together by joining the rooms up created for DOTY. I had a few errors at the beginning, I accidentally deleted the first house I started so I lost the entry hall and living room. As I completed each room I saved it to my library but when I placed them in the new house some items were missing helped by the fact that I had to do a clean up as my game kept crashing and so I removed one or two items. You can get the general idea though of how it should look.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:43:40 AM by Ivyrose »

Offline teddybear

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 09:43:10 PM »
 :flowheartpink  Beautiful pictures, great work!  girlyglitter

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »
I accidentally deleted my albums from photo bucket so I've lots lots of pictures, sorry if all you can see are picots of a little kitty.

I wasn't happy with my picture I did for Copy Cat so I retook it after following some advice from Dawn (13pumpkin) I'm sure you'll agree this does look better with better lighting.

This is the original picture

And this is the modified one

It's still a bit dark but I think the lighting is better

Also here are some pictures I did for a contest at Cherry Blossom Sims for a beach from deck area

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline teddybear

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2016, 06:33:12 PM »
 angelove Beautiful pictures!  ellephant

Offline tahoe

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 11:11:36 AM »
I love the deck area.

Offline Toadflax

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 08:46:45 PM »
I love the deck area too! and those chairs! I don't recognize them. I'll have to go home and check my game to see if I've forgotten them!

Offline Astoria

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »
Beautiful pictures! I also love the deck area  hearts
Feels like holiday!

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2018, 11:10:38 AM »
I'm really bad about updating my album. I play, I build, I create and share but I forget to show people what I've done.

I built this house for the March FTGU challenge but due to work commitments and unexpected visitors I didn't get it finished in time. So I thought I'd show you what I did in my album.

This house was built from an original 1870's house plan of a Semi-detached house in Ealing (Middlesex until 1965 when it became part of Greater London) built for the prosperous middle classes. It has five bedrooms, a dressing room and a bathroom. These houses would rent for about £50 a year.

The house is set over three floors and is owned by Mrs and Mrs Harrington and their 9 youngest children the oldest two are away at boarding school.

The ground floor

upon entering the house you find yourself in the entrance hall, here a small fire warms the visitor from the cold wet English weather, an arch leads you to the rear hall, just under the stairs you can see the baby carriage.

Next is the drawing room, here Mrs Harrington receives her visitors during the day, she has many friends and is involved in a lot of charity work. Usually she is out visiting but on Wednesday's she stays home to receive guests. The family spend their evening here reading, playing cards or playing music. Mr Harrington has his desk in here as the room designated for a study was needed as a bedroom for their large family. The family portrait sits on the wall behind the settee.

Through to the back hall we next enter the dining room. As you see it is set out for dinner tonight Mr and Mrs Harrington will be entertaining Mr Harrington senior, Mr Harrington's sister and her husband and Mrs Harrington's brother. The children do not have their meals with their parents they have them in the day nursery.

Through to the kitchen, this has a built in oven and range which Mrs Harrington does not like she is hoping to persuade her husband to modernise the kitchen. The Harringtons have four servants who visit daily a cook, a house maid, a kitchen maid and a gardener. They have one live in servant a nanny for the children.

Behind the kitchen is the scullery and a 'privy' which the servants use.Laundry and washing of dishes is done in here by Hannah the kitchen maid, she also assists Mrs Franks the cook. All the cleaning of the house is done by rose the housemaid who also serves the family their meals. Mr Franks is the gardener and also handy man fixing things when needed.

The first floor is where the bedrooms and only bathroom are. There are three bedrooms one for the girls, one for the boys and the parents room which also has a small dressing room off it.

Mr and Mrs Harringtons bedroom

The dressing room, which has a (unplumbed) bath, water is carried across form the bathroom to fill it and a wash basin with matching jug. It is Rose's job in the morning to ensure that hot water is int eh jug for washing and Mr Harrington to shave.

The girls bedroom, when the oldest children come home for the holidays the younger two children have to share one bed.

The boys room.

The only bathroom newly fitted with a flushing wc and hotrunxing hot water.

Net we go upstairs to the top floor, the nursery floor. Here are the day nursery which is where the younger Harrington children have their meals, it used a s school room where a Governess comes in every morning to teach the girls and a tutor comes in the afternoons to teach the boys. There is the night nursery and Nanny's bedroom.

The day nursery

The night nursery where the four youngest children sleep, they are also bathed in the room the small wooden bath is filled from the bathroom below and the buckets of hot water carried up by the maids. Hannah may also help out with the children if she is not needed in the kitchen.

Finally the nanny's room, here you can see a sewing machine, as well as looking after the 9 youngest Harrington children Nanny is responsible for ensuring their clothes are repaired and altered if needed.

So ends the 30 second tour. If you would like to seem more pictures of the house they can be found in an album here
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 01:36:06 PM by Ivyrose »

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Rosanne, tahoe, MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Rosanne, tahoe, MsTeaQueen

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Re: Ivyrose updated 5/4/18
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 12:45:49 PM »
WOW!  Stunning, love all the details!  Great story, too.

Offline lorijune

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2018, 12:11:05 AM »
This is a lovely house!  May I ask where you got the bathtub in the bathroom?  I would love to have that for my game.  Thanks!  Lori

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »
Thank you Petunia and Lorijune. That bath can be found here  luvvvu

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2018, 01:13:46 PM »
This is a fantastic house that is matching perfectly the design of the era.
Simblr ID: thesimsophonique
Wordpress main: simsophonique
Wordpress Side: missvdetectivebsides