Author Topic: Ivyrose's pictures  (Read 4732 times)

Offline Ivyrose

Re: Ivyrose's pictures
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 06:53:05 PM »
As it was reduced in the New Year Sales I decided to buy Sims 4 and give it a try. I'm still getting used to it and although I've built three house have yet to work out how to upload them. Anyway this is the one of them that I am currently furnishing.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:26:20 AM by Ivyrose »

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, Marbi, tahoe, Krazyredd, xoneirox, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, Marbi, tahoe, Krazyredd, xoneirox, Enla

Offline Marbi

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 07:34:09 AM »
Very beautiful pictures. I love how you have decorated the room.

Here is a tutorial on how to upload houses outside the Gallery. I have tried it and it works but it is a bit tricky. You have to pick the content in the "tray" folder at once when you have saved it (without publising it) to your own gallery. If you have other housefiles in the "Tray" folder or if you make another one and wait to the next day all the content in that file will have the same date and you wont know wich ones you need for that specific house.

I also included this info in my upload: To install these files in your game you have to unzip the zipfile, open the folder and move the files in it into the Tray folder in Your Computer/Document/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. Then when you open your game you can find the house in your Library and download it to your game from there.

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, Shine Waterice

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2016, 10:11:47 AM »
Here are some interior shots of Corlione, my first TS4 upload.

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice, tahoe, Krazyredd, Enla

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2016, 11:40:14 AM »
Dottie's Eclectic House

Here is the house I put together by joining the rooms up created for DOTY. I had a few errors at the beginning, I accidentally deleted the first house I started so I lost the entry hall and living room. As I completed each room I saved it to my library but when I placed them in the new house some items were missing helped by the fact that I had to do a clean up as my game kept crashing and so I removed one or two items. You can get the general idea though of how it should look.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:43:40 AM by Ivyrose »

Offline teddybear

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 09:43:10 PM »
 :flowheartpink  Beautiful pictures, great work!  girlyglitter

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »
I accidentally deleted my albums from photo bucket so I've lots lots of pictures, sorry if all you can see are picots of a little kitty.

I wasn't happy with my picture I did for Copy Cat so I retook it after following some advice from Dawn (13pumpkin) I'm sure you'll agree this does look better with better lighting.

This is the original picture

And this is the modified one

It's still a bit dark but I think the lighting is better

Also here are some pictures I did for a contest at Cherry Blossom Sims for a beach from deck area

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, tahoe, Toadflax, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline teddybear

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2016, 06:33:12 PM »
 angelove Beautiful pictures!  ellephant

Offline tahoe

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 11:11:36 AM »
I love the deck area.

Offline Toadflax

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 08:46:45 PM »
I love the deck area too! and those chairs! I don't recognize them. I'll have to go home and check my game to see if I've forgotten them!

Offline Astoria

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »
Beautiful pictures! I also love the deck area  hearts
Feels like holiday!