Author Topic: And the DOTY 2016 Winner is:  (Read 4952 times)

Offline Enla

Re: And the DOTY 2016 Winner is:
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2016, 09:41:42 PM »
:fireworks: :bravo: :fireworks: Congratulations Enla!!!~

I want to say...ALL of you from beginning to end have done such superb wonderful creative jobs!! I am PROUD of each of you...and proud to have been a part of this wonderful experience!! Thank you all for sharing your creativity with us!!

Thanks Michelle, I agree with you, it is fun charing, and DOTY is a wonderlful experience I truly hope that everyone understand how importent the comunity of "sims lovers is" we all learn something new in a challenge, and from others....The best praise is being copied (Swedish lokal saying) :-) So keep on sharing ideas, designs  and your creativity or copy them... luvvvu

:fireworks: Congratulations, ENLA! :fireworks:

However, I honestly think that the whole of DOTY was amazing; great inspiration for me. :)

That is how it should be!  :-)

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Lorry, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Lorry, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline trijntsje

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2016, 10:44:29 PM »
Congratulations flowerballoony

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Enla

Offline lorijune

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2016, 01:17:04 AM »
I am relatively new here -- only been on Sim Pearls for a couple of months -- and I don't create a thing for Sims.  I'm just someone who enjoys playing Sims 2 and reaping the benefits of all the beautiful custom content created by others.  I thoroughly enjoyed every round of DOTY and everyone's entry.  I learned so much about how to decorate my Sim houses from looking at what everyone did.  I just want to say THANK YOU with as much sincerity as possible to everyone who continues to create for this game.  I know sometimes you might feel unappreciated or may think no one wants to see the stuff you make, but it truly brings a lot of joy to me and I am sure to others as well.  Congratulations to everyone who contributed to DOTY and special applause to Enla!  Lovely stuff all of you!!! :flowheartpink Lori

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Belinda, MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Belinda, MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

Offline BlueHopper

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2016, 11:39:21 AM »
Thoroughly late to the party but

inlovehamp pinkyay CONGRATS ENLA  pinkyay inlovehamp !!!!

and well done everyone, you made DOTY one heck of a competition to watch :pinkieheart
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 11:42:58 AM by BlueHopper »

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

Offline teddybear

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS ENLA!!!!! cutethbearie

Offline Greengirl

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2016, 02:27:18 AM »
 flowerballoony Congratulations Enla, beautiful entries every week!!

The following users thanked this post: Enla

Offline anidup

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 10:39:44 AM »
Congratulations Enla!!!