Author Topic: DOTY 2016 "Final Round" Comments  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Re: DOTY 2016 "Final Round" Comments
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 12:31:09 AM »
Oh, Enla, yours is GORGEOUS, too!

The following users thanked this post: Enla

The following users thanked this post: Enla

Offline minena

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 01:00:31 AM »
Oh My!!

Enla, stunning..just stunning. I did the sun room, but thought twice about it. You did it beautifully. I suck at landscaping, which I think was why I didn't go that way or the Tuscan Terrace! Petunia!! You did it justice 10x over. Glorious.

I did give the Future Living Room a look, and briefly thought of ways I would go, but it just isn't me. I think you have to really love the theme to do it justice. I hope I did so with my attic.

Can't wait to see what Sanoysims comes up with. It is bound to be as breathtaking as you ladies entries.

Well done all contestants. Well done judges. Well done Sims Pearls!!

Now...whats the FTGU gonna be! hahaha

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 03:07:56 AM »
Oh, Sanoy, that is also gorgeous!

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 03:16:30 AM »
WOW! All the entries are FABULOUS!!! Good Luck to all of you  hearts

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

poppy100

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 10:03:19 AM »

I was afraid that you did not join doty, sanoysims, :sad3:
gompy,, and what it has become a wonderful sunroom, huge beautiful. hpypickle

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Sanoysims

poppy100

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 10:19:19 AM »

Petunia Mea .... I want to thank you.. you have everyone always given a very nice and good comment!
it has helped me enormously! and it also gave me the courage to continue
I think many doty there's also so think!
I really enjoyed you pretty miraculous greatie, and everyone s
dear dear Petunia Mea. you get and deserve a big hug and lots of flowers :beaverhug:
             :tiny-rose:                     BetsyRose                 :tiny-rose:                BetsyRose                  :tiny-rose:                     BetsyRose  thank you. :pinkieheart

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline kacicka777

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 11:20:39 AM »
Amazing entries I love Minena's attic, Pet's Tuscan terrace, Enla's sun room took my breath away and Sanoysims's room as well it is very nice designed (and I am pleased to see plantstand ;) )
Also JFF entries look great.
Poppy said it really beautiful: there is a DOTY in everybody. Good luck, ladies.

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Sanoysims

Offline Sanoysims

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 08:15:02 PM »
I felt like a missing person during the last entry  lolhippo  I work almost 8 hours everyday and I have been so exhausted after work. I'm glad I made it in time. :)

Minena: I love the beams and the high ceiling, all the clutter makes it really cozy and I wish I had that space IRL!
Petunia Mae Winterbottom: Your entry is so wonderful, I think you hit the nail on the head and I suddenly started craving wine  lolsmile
Enla: The landscaping is absolutely beautiful, I love how you did the pool!

Good luck to all, you all deserve to be the DOTY and I want to give the judges a big thank you for the warm environment and for a fun contest!  hearts

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Michelle, MaAlet, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Michelle, MaAlet, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline mama

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 08:25:29 PM »
fantastic job by all who entered!  And for the final ones, I am glad I'm not a judge, they are all gorgeous!
Good luck everyone. xxxxx

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Sanoysims

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Sanoysims

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 09:19:03 PM »
...Petunia Mae Winterbottom: ... and I suddenly started craving wine  lolsmile ...

I know!  I am, too, plus, I want to go visit Italy and eat Italian food.  For inspiration I would watch videos of Italy and there are so many other things I wanted to add to my entry...alabaster, angora goats, sheep for the wool...Italy is a beautiful place.  I don't know if anyone noticed, but the neighboring lot in my entry has a vineyard. 

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Shine Waterice

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 08:57:31 AM »
everyone's entries are so beautiful. I can't wait to see who wins.

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena