Author Topic: DOTY Round 8 Finalists  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Betsy4Arts

DOTY Round 8 Finalists
« on: May 31, 2016, 12:16:43 AM »
minibud I am so very proud of each & every one of our contestants. You each thrilled and wowed us in some way. Everyone made their entries with great imagination, creativity and talent. Those eliminated always acted mature & professional. We were very sorry to see each and every one of you have to go. I thank you all for allowing me to be so proud of our forum for the past 2 months. And here we are, getting ready for the final round. It's been such a big part of our lives since April. And now it's almost over.
Per usual, we have 2 eliminations this round. This will leave only 4 finalists.
Each of the Round 8 participants will receive a PM from me tomorrow with your scores/comments.
I will be posting the final round in a separate thread this evening.

And our 4 Finalists are:
minena:
PetuniaMae:
Enla:
Sanoysims:

Congratulations Ladies!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:10:08 AM by Betsy4Arts »

Offline minena

Re: DOTY Round 8 Finalists
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 01:06:52 AM »
wow I honestly didn't expect to move on, I kind of phoned in the modern round ( self doubt had me rebuild it 4 times and I had been gone 4 days and was exhausted) Looking forward to the final with trepidation and butterflies and nerves LOL. Congratulations to all my fellow finalists and well done all entrants. It was great seeing the JFF entries.

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Carrie

Offline miklin83

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 01:14:08 AM »
 :bravo: Congrats to all you!!! :thumbup:
♥♥♥
~~ Excessive clutter collector~~
                                             ♥♥♥
                                                    Linda :)

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, gram1017, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, gram1017, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla, Carrie

Offline Ivyrose

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 08:30:17 AM »
I knew I was going to go out this round, after posting my pictures I realised I'd misread one of the essential items, added to that I simply couldn't find things I wanted and had to 'make do'. Not surprisingly the people I thought would make it to the final round have. I am really pleased that I made it to round 8 and very surprised each round I'd been convinced I was going and pleasantly surprised when I didn't.

Good luck to those left I'm still routing for one designer who made it to the final.

Offline Enla

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 01:29:13 PM »
I am happy to have reach the final round, and congrats to the others moving on. I sorry to see IveRose and Milklin83 go. You have done so well  luvvvu  Like a lot of others contestants before them. hearts

I hope to see a lot of JFF entries, and what´s important is enjoy yourself playing the sims, and building, and being creative...

poppy100

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 01:59:07 PM »

omh it's really exciting. :88:
Who oh who will soon be the doty
I wish all the latest doty; s very lucky in the last round
and lots of fun to build
I must confess that my favorite not join,
but that's different tastes. I think
superrrrrrrrrrrr. good luck! ... minena ... PetuniaMae:..... Enla ....: .... Sanoysims:  :flowheartpink :goodluckstar: :flowheartpink

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Lorry, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Lorry, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

Offline xoneirox

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 06:52:40 PM »
I had so much fun these two months!! I want to thank all the hosts for the amazing themes and all the contestants for the marvelous entries that inspired me and motivated me to try harder each time! Congratulations to minena, PetuniaMae, Enla and sanoysims for reaching the final round! I can't wait to see who will be the Designer of the Year. I really cannot think who will be because you are all so talented and deserve to have that title. Lots of luck to each and everyone of you, I'm rooting for you all  luvvvu
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:55:51 PM by xoneirox »

Offline miklin83

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 11:57:36 PM »
This DOTY was alot of fun! I did not expect to go this far. I have learned alot here. Good luck to Minena, PetuniaMae, Enla and Sanoysims! Can't wait to see your works.   hearts  :thumbup:
♥♥♥
~~ Excessive clutter collector~~
                                             ♥♥♥
                                                    Linda :)

Offline kacicka777

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 10:33:56 AM »
Congrats, finalists! I think we can expect great entries cause we have a georgeus themes and so talented finalists! I wish you all fun and good luck!
Miklin and Ivyrose, you have done so so well!
 I am so excited now at the end, it seems to be a long week ahead of us waiting for a winner :)