Author Topic: DOTY 2016 Round 8~ Questions & Comments  (Read 5904 times)

Offline minena

Re: DOTY 2016 Round 8~ Questions & Comments
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2016, 05:11:08 PM »

I tried deleting everything I could to get rid of the doors...but even with everything gone, the doors where still there.

Delete the lot? I've had floor tiles do that but not for a very long time.

The following users thanked this post: Takart

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »
Delete the lot? I've had floor tiles do that but not for a very long time.

Yes, in Sims 4 we have the option to delete everything on the lot...pretty nice feature :)
I guess I should say, bulldoze the lot while in buy/build mode
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:41:34 PM by 13pumpkin »

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Carrie

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2016, 11:48:13 PM »
hpypickle hpypickle I'm finally done with my JFF bathroom. I don't ever have to do anything industrial again. Ever.  hpypickle hpypickle

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, MaAlet, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, MaAlet, Carrie

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2016, 12:38:31 AM »
1. Carrie, I love the glass tiles, pipes and greenery.  That makeup table is unique and I like it.  I like the towel bar and the hanging wire baskets, too.
2. poppy100, I like your colors and your windows.  I love your floor, the bench in front of the window and the beams.  The wall hooks and linen area are awesome.  I love your sink.
3. Takart, I adore the mural behind the sink.  I bet that's one of your paintings did, isn't it?  I like the linen closet.  I like the tub and the clutter around it.
4. riekus13, I love the view out the window and the rumpled rug in front of the sink, the door and the linen area.  And the old speaker on the wall.  I like your metal chair at the window and those large pipes.  And the grate in the middle of the floor and your white rug.
5. Michelle, I love the door, light switch and barrel.  The sink on wheels cries “industrial.”  I like the pipes, windows and linen area, and the screens. 
6. minena, your duct work is perfect.  I love the greenery and columns around the window, and the window, too.  That linen area is great in front of those slanted windows – I like those windows, too.  The door and light switch are very industrial.
7. Tahoe, I like your light switch, too.  I love the magazines above the toilet.  Your sinks made from sewing machine bases are perfect!  And I like the vent on the wall near them.
8. Betsy4Arts, I just love your floor, ceilings and walls, and the duct work.  The tub, bench and sinks are awesome.  I love the stool, waste basket, door and metal grate on the floor.  I also like the radiator.
9. miklin83, I like your pipes, windows and sinks.  The waste basket, pictures and linen rack are awesome!
10. Ivyrose, the rolls of toilet paper stacked on the pipes is precious!  I love your light switch.  I like the hamper, fuse box, pipes, walls and floors, too.

I'll add the others tomorrow or Monday, after their entries are posted.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Takart, Ivyrose, miklin83, MaAlet, tahoe, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Takart, Ivyrose, miklin83, MaAlet, tahoe, Carrie

Offline Takart

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 08:21:26 AM »
 Petunia Mae the face is a mango sims mural and its a wallpaper i got of the net ages ago darl, I did this one and a solid one..xoxox

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline xoneirox

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 08:24:27 PM »
The entries so far are simply wonderful.  :goodluckstar: everyone

@Riekus I'm in love with the tub!
@SanoysimsI see, it's good then that this misunderstanding didn't cost you. I'm looking forward to your entry :)
@poppy100  luvvvu cutethballoons
@kacicka777 I actually thought that I would go after round 2. I'm really surprised and pleased that I've stayed for 7 rounds because I don't really decorate or build. I've participated in a few FTGUs, but it was nothing really great. DOTY gave me the chance to try styles I've never tried before.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:32:32 PM by xoneirox »

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet

poppy100

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2016, 09:58:03 PM »

everything I've seen yours creations xoneirox, I find peculiarly and different than usual  amezing good to
I've seen that you can place well in color with a lot of ability, and yes, your Simmies are super to see
xoneirox you're amazing  :yaysmiles:   :beaverhug:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

all creations I find great good, and very instructive for me
you are all Doty; s  hpypickle hpypickle hpypickle :bravo:                                                                                       thank you
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:01:06 PM by poppy100 »

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Enla

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Enla

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2016, 01:30:13 AM »
11. 13pumpkin, I love your tub area, especially the bucket of sponges.  The pipes and windows are awesome.  I love the door and lightswitch and the shelves between the vanity mirrors.  I love the privacy screen for the toilet.
12. Enla, I love your white window slats behind the tub, and that stool at the tub.  Your ductwork is perfect and I like the subtle gray brick walls.

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Enla

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Enla

Offline Michelle

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2016, 01:48:46 AM »
13 Pumpkin...I LOVE your faucets!! hearts lolsmile

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, MaAlet

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, MaAlet

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2016, 01:49:53 AM »
 lolol That's because you made them!!!

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, MaAlet

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, MaAlet

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2016, 02:37:21 AM »
13. Sanoysims, I love the subtle gray brick walls, the pipes, windows and wastebasket.  The brown rug is beautiful!

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice

Offline Michelle

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2016, 04:43:17 AM »
 sitdog I just want to tell you ALL what a wonderful job you have done in this contest! Watching it all...judging it from beginning until now...it has been a true pleasure watching you ALL  create such beautiful rooms!! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of DOTY 2016!! Good luck in this round!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 02:33:21 PM by Michelle »

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

Offline Christobal

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2016, 06:34:12 AM »
This was a great theme and everyone rendered an outstanding job! kittyinatub

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, MaAlet, tahoe, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, MaAlet, tahoe, minena, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

Offline Takart

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2016, 09:34:26 AM »
well guys im out of DOTY for this year..Iv decided to stick to recol sims 2 only, not decorating, im saving to get my comp upgraded for all sims 3 stuff..

so..some recols coming soon, but i will be watching all you amazing artists, and your gorgeous creations xoxoxo

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2016, 11:01:26 AM »
Fabulous entries everyone! Now it comes down to it...who will go to the final round! I my eyes, you all deserve to! Congratulations and Good Luck! :goodluckstar:

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, miklin83, MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, miklin83, MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom